Living Bomb refreshing question

Okay so i have a question regarding refreshing Living Bomb.

normally i try to keep it up 100% of the time and refresh it before the last tick, however now that i have some trinkets and tailoring enchant im not sure how to go about it.

The question is : when i proc a trinket or ''lightweave embroidery'' am i supposed to immediatly refresh Living Bomb? and if yes what would you say are the minimum stats a proc should give for it to be worth refreshing?

The procs i can get are :

2000 int - 15 sec (tailoring cloak enchant)
    8800 haste - 10 sec (15% chance 55sec CD trinket proc)
    6121 haste - 20 sec (15%chance 115sec CD trinket proc)

also one more point, when u pop cd's like icy veins / lifeblood(herblore haste buff) do you refresh Living Bomb immediatly or still wait till last tick?

I am playing Frost btw and ilvl 516 (Started playing since a week ago again, first time mage) Thanks already.

affdots is helpful for this

Snapshotting is easiest when timing from the ending of a buff rather than the beginning. Ideally you watch when a buff procs, but it's simpler and you'll achieve the biggest gains to refresh LB when a buff is about to wear off. Gets you in a good habit of never wasting a buff, too.

Though the practice will become moot once WoD arrives since snapshotting will be gone.

Herald of the Titans Kuni Zyrekai's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Akraen View Post
    And that will be a refreshing change.
    Thank you, I really wanted to clean up my desk this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuni Zyrekai View Post
    Thank you, I really wanted to clean up my desk this morning.
    I'm going to miss you - I left Stormrage a few days ago. Time to depopulate that server.

My warlock on Stormrage is named Tywyll though if you wanna toss me a /friend <3

And that will be a refreshing change.
    Assuming they don't flat out remove our bombs. Celestalon's Tweet still has me confused if they're just nerfing the bombs multi-target capabilities or just removing them.

Also, a huge nerf in the 'difficulty' of Aff/Shadow :P

Akraen, you do Virginia proud. Not sure which part you're from, but I just moved from NoVA to Central. Now that was refreshing.

(Sorry, I have nothing to contribute to this thread)

I'm going to miss you - I left Stormrage a few days ago. Time to depopulate that server.

My warlock on Stormrage is named Tywyll though if you wanna toss me a /friend <3
    Wait, you left Stormrage solo, or did you bring the guild?

And Pewpew's wonderful sense of humor enters the thread. :P
    Nova represent!

Ot: i think snapshotting is a good thing but its removal makes sense.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Methusula View Post
    Wait, you left Stormrage solo, or did you bring the guild?
    Took my guild, well, some of it. The rest are coming shortly.

I have big, weird, mindblowing plans for WoD. Can only do it on one server, Argent Dawn.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Prag View Post
    Akraen, you do Virginia proud. Not sure which part you're from, but I just moved from NoVA to Central. Now that was refreshing.

(Sorry, I have nothing to contribute to this thread)
    I just moved to South Carolina sorry

And I was southwest of Roanoke, on Bent Mountain. Just follow 221 up, loved it there so much-- Appalachian paradise.