Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    Waiting for an alpha invite for heroes of the storm or warlords
    [QUOTE=l33t;24572314]Shadow Priest you knew back in Cata used to: 1. own meters not only on bosses with 3 targets; 2. have strong self-heals; 3. -15% damage mitigation in Shadowform; 4. cool shadow orb mechanics, much better than an ranged ret-like abomination we have now.

Shadow priest we have now: 1. sucks at damage on 11/14 bosses of SoO, where one of bosses they don't suck on damage done is pointless meter padding (Klaxxi), and terribly sucks at damage on any boss that is single-target fight; 2. sucks in self-healing; 3. sucks in damage mitigation, since armor bonus can go straight into GC's ass, it does not decrease ANY damage in pve except auto-attack melee strikes; 4. idiotic shadow orb mechanics, with absolutely none orb banking ability, no skill to instantly gain 3 orbs to burst, and just ONE orb spender, which also binds you to place for 10 seconds, because everyone has to take MF:I talent. Oh, and don't forget constant -15% damage of shadow word: pain nerfs every fucking patch.
    Hunters are of course in the same boat with us with their bad damage, absolutely boring rotations and stuff; but they at least can damage on the move...

Lol are you sure hunter do dps just faceroling the desk and i know many many spriests that do massive dps 250 k+

Quote Originally Posted by gguga12 View Post
    Lol are you sure hunter do dps just faceroling the desk and i know many many spriests that do massive dps 250 k+
    As I told already, this is not only about pure damage done and/or dps. Dps is nothing more than a simple factor, i.e. if your spec has boring, uninteresting rotation (mage, lock), but own meters, he is not so bad as a spec which has not only a boring, uninteresting rotation, but also a low dps. Hunters, as I already said, can damage on the move, which is a blessing and, of course, a good move out of "glass stationary cannon" idiotic paradigm Blizzard are forcing range classes into for no reason beyond fucking pvp minigame.

And anyways, in which world 250k is a massive dps, in world of running lfr? It is a very mediocre dps, just so you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Dominating View Post
    Death Knights have gone from good to bad this expansion. Blood is probably the worst tank spec to have right now, Unholy is just garbage, and Frost is mediocre DPS. Blizzard wants Death Knights to reroll to Paladin or Warrior.
    Care to explain why you conisder blood so bad? I main a blood progressing HC mode atm and having a blast. Yes, we don't bring enough utility to a raid and we're a bit too squishy on low gear, but other than that we're fine.

Of course mages, they were %200 more fun in cataclysm even. Not even going to talk about level 90 talents..

I main a priest and I feel like disc has been really fun to play for the whole expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorschachs View Post
    Of course mages, they were %200 more fun in cataclysm even. Not even going to talk about level 90 talents..

I main a priest and I feel like disc has been really fun to play for the whole expansion.
    You probably played just disc then, cause the other two specs are a mess.

I like how everyone says WW Monk or Shadow Priest... While monks have not been a very popular class overall (not surprising), priests continue to be an extremely popular class. Even so, pretty sure there are 100x as many WW Monks and Shadow Priests running around as Subtlety Rogues.

So, yeah... spec-wise I vote Subtlety Rogues. Class-wise, I vote Hunter or Rogue for being extremely homogenized between their specs and have awful, boring talent trees all around.
    Last edited by xixixviixiiii; 2014-01-04 at 06:10 PM.