Poll: Which are you looking forward to more?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    Destiny definitely because Titanfall is another call of duty kiddie
    It entirely is. Literally made by the people who make COD
    Chronomancer Club

Quote Originally Posted by Bardarian View Post
    Is it?
    It was kinda a joke. While PC is definitely going to be more difficult to optimize the experience for compared to the Xbox One and PS4, it's more a commentary on how incompetent most PC ports of games are.

10+ Year Old Account
    They also gave some hilarious bullshit excuse claiming that nobody wants to play FPS on PC anymore... rofl.

Leaning more towards Destiny. Enjoyed most of the Halo franchise from Bungie. That and this new game seems to adopt a lot of gameplay and art direction from their flagship IP.

Titanfall looks very promising as well based on the gameplay vids. It is about time that someone makes an FPS with some new ideas in the mix, namely the parkour and mechs involved.

Either way, both will keep me attached to my XB1 for a long time (if they meet expectations).

Destiny, obviously. It might be the next big thing, while Titanfall is just another shooter.

Also Bungie - Marathon, Oni, Halo. All superb games.
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english

Quote Originally Posted by ldev View Post
    Destiny, obviously. It might be the next big thing, while Titanfall is just another shooter.

Also Bungie - Marathon, Oni, Halo. All superb games.
    You know, being a huge gamer. I've heard absolutely nothing about Destiny aside from it being purely console based. I don't see how that could be "the next big thing". However Titanfall may be a shooter but it doesn't look like anything I've seen before.

Quote Originally Posted by EyelessCrow View Post
    You know, being a huge gamer. I've heard absolutely nothing about Destiny aside from it being purely console based. I don't see how that could be "the next big thing". However Titanfall may be a shooter but it doesn't look like anything I've seen before.
    You're a huge gamer without a console? Okay.
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english

I don't plan on owning a PS4/Xbox One for quite some time, yet I still consider myself a pretty big gamer. Does one need to own all consoles to claim that they have a serious interest and time investment in games?

Are you really saying someone who pays more for their gaming hardware, and has access to far more games, is not a huge gamer, simply because they don't own a cheap peice of hardware with a few exclusive titles they may not even be interested in? Next you'll be telling us people without an Ouya aren't really gamers at all! Get a fucking grip.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't pick Destiny because I don't play shooters on consoles.

Seeing as titanfall is basically just a death match game with mechs...and Destiny is an rpg...I think the choice is easy.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

Nowhere in my post did I say I don't own a console.

Quote Originally Posted by rogerwilko View Post
    I can't pick Destiny because I don't play shooters on consoles.
    Yea I'd be way more psyched for destiny if it came for PC, i think those imbeciles are missing a huge market by not doing so.

Deleted
    actually i'm pretty excited for Destiny. The game looks amazing from what has been shown so far. sadly i don't own a XBO or PS4, got me a WiiU this generation around ... if the game also came for PC you'd see me buying it instantly! but sadly ... well whatever.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    Yea I'd be way more psyched for destiny if it came for PC, i think those imbeciles are missing a huge market by not doing so.
    true. i'd also pick up Destiny if it came out for PC

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I don't plan on owning a PS4/Xbox One for quite some time, yet I still consider myself a pretty big gamer. Does one need to own all consoles to claim that they have a serious interest and time investment in games?
    agree!
    been playing games for more than 20 years now ... i'm 28 and i got my first gameboy the age of 8 ^^ so this is pretty accurate ... before that i played on C64! (one to rule them all! muahaha) ...

i've had my fair share of consoles, but i never ever bought 2 consoles in one generation. this won't change ^^
    This gen i settled with PC (as always) and WiiU (back to the roots!).

And although i won't buy a PS4 or XBO i consider myself a person that has alot of experience with and knowledge of videogames, as well as skill :P
    So no: a console is no indicator of being interested in video games.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCrusader View Post
    actually i'm pretty excited for Destiny. The game looks amazing from what has been shown so far. sadly i don't own a XBO or PS4, got me a WiiU this generation around ... if the game also came for PC you'd see me buying it instantly! but sadly ... well whatever.

- - - Updated - - -

true. i'd also pick up Destiny if it came out for PC

- - - Updated - - -

agree!
    been playing games for more than 20 years now ... i'm 28 and i got my first gameboy the age of 8 ^^ so this is pretty accurate ... before that i played on C64! (one to rule them all! muahaha) ...

i've had my fair share of consoles, but i never ever bought 2 consoles in one generation. this won't change ^^
    This gen i settled with PC (as always) and WiiU (back to the roots!).

And although i won't buy a PS4 or XBO i consider myself a person that has alot of experience with and knowledge of videogames, as well as skill :P
    So no: a console is no indicator of being interested in video games.

At the current rate of development and how close these things are to becoming legitimate PC's (not in power but in method of processing) We shouldn't have much trouble in emulating the PS5 and Xbox whatever the fuck the next one is called.

You're not a true gamer unless you play Facebook games.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

I try to avoid keyboard and mouse as much as possible, so the fact that Destiny isn't on PC doesn't matter at all to me. I'm interested in both, but I'm looking forward to Destiny more, since it seems different.

Deleted
    2 questions :

1: why compare a game wich comes out in february(titanfall) with a game that comes in september ( destiny) .
    2 : why the hell compare an mmo with a fps?

I'm fairly interested in Titantfall. Now If my default FOV is forced at 60 - 65 with no option to adjust, then I'm dropping it.
    Destiny hasn't caught on to me unfortunately.
    Last edited by Libram; 2014-01-01 at 08:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Datenshi View Post
    titanfall just because it's coming out on the pc <3
    newest console here is my nintendo 64
    Indeed. I don't have PS4 or Xbone but even if I did, I don't play shooters on console. Playing a shooter with anything but a keyboard and mouse disgusts me, I can't stand it. I'm pretty much boycotting Destiny anyway after Bungie's comments regarding KB+M for shooters and their complete and utter lack of care for the PC. So, Titanfall is what I'm looking forward to, hopefully it doesn't disappoint (although I'm on bad terms with IW ever since MW2).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by External View Post
    2 questions :

1: why compare a game wich comes out in february(titanfall) with a game that comes in september ( destiny) .
    2 : why the hell compare an mmo with a fps?
    You are aware that Destiny is an FPS as well, right? It's more like Halo, less like Elder Scrolls Online. Think Borderlands except less bullet-spongey, more serious, and an online persistent world.