Poll: Which one is harder?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Imhere View Post
    How in my embarrassing myself when I'm not the one who doesn't know how to make clear statements. The op said a vs b. he did not say a with this this and this vs b with this this and this.
    So how comes everyone understood what the OP said but not you ?
    He did not have to say it in details because it's again common sense to compare 2 bosses from different tier with the same ilvl.
    If we follow your logic the hardest boss will always be the last, and that's just wrong.
    C'était mieux demain !

Deleted
    How in my embarrassing myself when I'm not the one who doesn't know how to make clear statements. The op said a vs b. he did not say a with this this and this vs b with this this and this.
    It was very clearly implied. Not everything needs to be explained with absolute clarity regarding every detail, you're literally the only person here who has displayed such an ineptitude to understand a basic question.

garrosh isn't even the hardest boss in his own tier

H lei Shen is faceroll with 570 ilvl. H garrosh is not. How does that not make sense
    The question is when it was current, of course.

By your reasoning, only the last boss in each expansion can be considered the hardest, because all previous tiers are obviously overgeared and made a lot easier.

C'thun, kaelthas, Muru, Yogg Saron and ragnaros say hi.

H lei Shen is faceroll with 570 ilvl. H garrosh is not. How does that not make sense
    If they scaled the Ilvl of each fight to the same number (ex.400ilvl) Lei shen would be harder than garrosh. garrosh only depends on dps. where as lei shen was all about execution.

Deleted
    Why do you keep on feeding the troll so much? :'(

If you don't think Garrosh is a lot easier at 570 ilevel+, your guilds dps is very bad
    Last edited by Jetjaguar; 2014-01-02 at 01:23 AM.

Lei Shen all the way Garrosh is hands down a numbers check nothing to crazy

Deleted
    Both Lei Shen and Garrosh in my opinion disappointed me when it comes to Heroic version, but atleast there was a boss after Lei Shen HC

So by your logic every boss of every expansion after Vanilla was harder than C'thun?

You take the gear that the typical guild had when doing Lei Shen and the gear the typical guild will have when doing Garrosh and compare on that basis. This is obvious wether it was stated or not.

I wonder how many people commenting even killed one of those.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetjaguar View Post
    If you don't think Garrosh is a lot easier at 570 ilevel+, your guilds dps is very bad
    Only an idiot from your guild would make the sweeping statement that the majority of people who have already killed heroic garrosh are bad.

Infracted; Do not insult people just cause you disagree with them.
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2014-01-02 at 06:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by xiic View Post
    Only an idiot from your guild would make the sweeping statement that the majority of people who have already killed heroic garrosh are bad.
    My point is that Garrosh is significantly affected by item level because its mostly a gear check fight with maybe 2-3 points that require any amount of high level coordination. Skipping whirling corruptions/MCs/Desecrates makes a pretty noticeable difference. Our guild was 570 and we would still skip things that were seen in other videos of top guilds. It made the fight a lot easier and it's something you couldn't really pull off on Lei Shen pre-5.3 patch.

You're mad though.

This shouldn't even be a poll. Lei Shen was miles more difficult than Garrosh. Animus progression was more difficult than Garrosh. Siegecrafter was more difficult than Garrosh.

Garrosh is nothing but a numbers check for 90% of the fight other than right before the last phase.

Deleted
    I think you did not read what he said.

He said that if you think Garrosh at 570+ ilvl is harder than Lei-Shen was at relevant gear levels, then you never left the '70s.

Nice kill date you clown. get mad

Infracted; Post constructively.
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2014-01-02 at 06:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    Mechanics: Lei Shen
    Gear check: Garrosh

Pug difficulty: Garrosh >>>>> Lei Shen

Lei Shen was super easy to pug because the only thing you had to pretty much survive was the 1st transition and then it was all good(assuming you disabled the chain lightning conduit). Garrosh is just a mess for pugs when Mind controls come in, and the adds from Empowered Whirlwind are pretty much the cause of all wipes...
    How is the mechanically difficult fight easier to pug then the gear check fight.....

Lei Shen was harder in every way. The DPS check was just as tight if not tighter (before ilvl upgrades came out and people were doing it with 545 ilvl). The personal responsibility required ti survive the transitions were harder then anything someone has to do on Garrosh. If you used battle rezes before P3 it made P3 10x harder because you wouldnt be able to rez the people who died from static shock. It was always fun when a DK had to die and you had no rezes left...

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly33 View Post
    I think you did not read what he said.

He said that if you think Garrosh at 570+ ilvl is harder than Lei-Shen was at relevant gear levels, then you never left the '70s.
    Can you point to the place in his post where he mentions Lei Shen?

Lei Shen was harder but Garrosh is taking most guilds far longer to kill just due to the length of the fight. Before our xmas break we were pushing close to Phase 3 and it's a long old fight every time you wipe, kinda rough considering there's another two phases ahead of us.

Also, a lot of Lei Shen's difficulty was in the transition phases, so a lot of your wipes came early on, making for short fights and more attempts. Garrosh's difficulty is from those empowered whirls and that shitty terrace room (on 10 man if you don't have two druids) which both come quite a long way into the fight. It would be nice to have some sort of buff like on Sha of Fear for those longer fights, it is very boring to sit though six or seven minutes of the fight before getting to a point where you start learning it again.

Lei Shen gets my vote.