Poll: Does this dragon have ticklish feet?

Does Smaug have ticklish feet?

For an exceptionally tough dragon, I betcha he does.

15+ Year Old Account
    Considering this is for fun and stuff, and completely unrelated to the actual books or movies, I'd say it is perfectly at home here in Fun Stuff.

Voted.

Hahahaha! That would be pretty funny (and cute in a way) if he was. Considering dragons are lizards, they can feel sensations on their scales no matter how thick. Heck, even Earth lizards can react to tickling, so I would assume a dragon that has an intellect equal or higher to a human certainly would be. Of course, you would probably have to be of comparable size to actually do it, or have as hard as claws as they. After all, a small bug crawling on your skin doesn't tickle much. Well, actually, it can to some people, I guess it depends on the individual. But I'm going to say yes, shhh it's probably another weakness he doesn't want anyone else to know.

I'm sure a Valar would be able to tickle him, and he couldn't do much about it. =)

Yes. The jewelry tickles his feet, and he spends his years laughing maniacally.

15+ Year Old Account
    Smaug isn't evil, just horribly misunderstood.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

I agree. I saw him as the dragon that just wanted to be left alone with his treasure.

Anyway OP to give you a serious answer as possible (lol!), the soles of his feet wouldn't be nearly as thickly armoured as the rest of his body because that is a place that would never get stabbed, and sensitive feet are important to get one's bearings. Especially if you're a dragon that needs to land relatively safely. So it is definitely possible he could be ticklish there.

10+ Year Old Account
    If an arrow could get him, he's probably ticklish there too.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

what's a smaug? lol
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    He would go insane with all the gold tickling beneat his paws

10+ Year Old Account
    Benedict Cumberbatch never giggles. Therefore Smaug never giggles. Superserious actor is superserious dragon.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    You should tickle him and find out. Please post your results here (if you survive).