Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    I love it when I see:
    "Black Temple run! Glaives reserved! Only lvl 90! /w me!"
    -wrote by a level 70 pandaren monk named Kungfupanda
    I have to admit, this is hilarious when I see if.

10+ Year Old Account
    I recently started running my own full flex clear through open raid and I ask 535+ and will pick people with higher ilvl and experience. Why? I want a smooth run. Sure, with a almost full guild FLEX run with mainly mains we can carry any scrub or they can be dead the entire boss fight for all we care, but in a full PUG that really doesn't work.

Of all the players 1/100 ratio of those kind of "raiders" who are skill > gear. For most it is gear > skill. Which means the more ilvl you have the more chance you get to survive and do some decent dmg/healing.

Granted that FLEX drops 540 ilvl and no chance for WF items, but even with 550+ ilvl you still need the missing trinket(s), tier pieces and that's why people run it who are normal/hc geared or just want some VP and "gold".

If you are speaking of a raid leader with shittier gear then asked, then ye, they want to be carried by the rest, but that is like the only reason why you should be venting. And as you didn't really elaborate then... well...

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...9#post24525159

Do you need to recreate / rehash the same thread every fucking day?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FemaleGoblinMage View Post
    So stop playing big boy on /2. If you are incapable to pull it off unless you are carried by people that don't need anything in the instance, stop being such a know-it-all.
    Some normal/hc raiders lack some trinket or offspec piece.. Or heirloom..
    Why carry 520-540, when you can get full group of 550+ failsafe group? (There are MANY such normal/hc raiders.)

I have 0 fun when i can't compete with others on damage done - that requires same average item level.
    0 fun wasting time after countless normal kills, just because there are few casuals who qq about everything.

You are the one acting like "such a know-it-all". Don't like something - make your own group.
    Sounds like "Nerdrage".

Do you really need to make a new thread about it every single day?

This is from yesterday I believe: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...f-the-instance

If it's really that difficult for you to get into PUG-s, maybe try to make your own group and also pls stop spamming the forums with the same thing over and over again.

Set high requirements for flex, then complain about the state of LFR when that is the very reason for the state of LFR.
    Whether it is arrogance, the desire to be carried, or something else.
    That sort of attitude is only harmful to the community, the very thing the same players keep blaming blizzard for destroying.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Set high requirements for flex, then complain about the state of LFR when that is the very reason for the state of LFR.
    Whether it is arrogance, the desire to be carried, or something else.
    That sort of attitude is only harmful to the community, the very thing the same players keep blaming blizzard for destroying.
    Idc about LFR. It has 0 effect on me.

Go apply to a job with 0 experience where someone with 10 years experience also applies for a job and see who gets more consideration.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    Go apply to a job with 0 experience where someone with 10 years experience also applies for a job and see who gets more consideration.
    If thats the same situation why are you looking at ilvl and not exp? Its more like:

Employed(ilvl) with experience > Unemplyed with experience > Emplyed without experience > unemplyed without experience

If I make a Flex grp I usually ask for 14/14 normal exp on main (and 510-520 on the charr your bringing) or 540ilvl. If I'm just joining one I always try to find the highest possible ilvl req. (when on main)

Ooooorrrrrrr, I'm just tired of having to carry a whole raid through three fights just to have a chance at an heirloom for my alts and want it finished quickly. I do heroic scens with min ilvl 550 and look for flex 4 groups asking for the same. (I'm 570). I wipe enough on guild progression and that's with people I give a damn about helping. Go make your own group as thousands of others do and learn it yourself.

Leave the rest of us, who have put in the time on the fights already, alone to do what we prefer.

Yeah my 571 11/14hm priest wanting a 550+ garrosh heirloom run on flex is asking to be carried, ok.

If the raid leader is above the required ilvl for the run, then I don't see a problem with that. Maybe he needs a mising drop, maybe he wants the Heirlooms from garrosh, maybe he is even carrying a guildie or helping a friend. I know I would ask for a ridiculous ilvl myself if I wanted a smooth run.

However, if the raid leader is asking for requirements he himself doesn't have... Then you can be sure he wants to be carried and maybe has no clue on what the f*ck he is suposed to do in the fights. Joining such a group is asking for misery, for sure.

This same guy keeps making topics about this, and he proves his lack of insight every time. In most cases, it has nothing to do with wanting to be carried, it's about wanting a quick and painless run. I'm not your brother, or your dad, and it's not my job to teach you shit. I don't want you in my Flex with your 520 ilevel. I need tier shoulders/legs, and a trinket; I don't need a 3 hour run while trying to teach you Paragons or Garrosh.

The biggest thing "you people" don't get, is that you can make your own group. Don't like my ilevel requirement? That's fine, start your own group and have your own standards. My standards are high, but when I have a 558 ilevel I don't see a problem only inviting people with 550+. I'm not asking you to come into it with better gear than me, but I shouldn't be expected to take you while having 20-40 ilevels lower than me.

10+ Year Old Account
    You already have a thread on this here:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1429896
    We don't need a "reminder" thread, too.

Please don't make duplicate threads. Closing.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |