Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Garian View Post

He said that jokingly.
    Yet we have this thread talking about this comment about Mitt Romney's family.
    3781-0427-6382 - DS friend code for pokemanz, message me if you add me.
    Shuppet, Pumpkaboo, and Dusclops - Friend safari pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Algathor View Post
    Yet we have this thread talking about this comment about Mitt Romney's family.
    it's really bad when the left does something! (like cheating, drugs, racist/attacking remarks).
    but when we do it, we're still good strong conservatives with good strong conservative values and family values and we're moral unlike those liberals.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    it's really bad when the left does something! (like cheating, drugs, racist/attacking remarks).
    but when we do it, we're still good strong conservatives with good strong conservative values and family values and we're moral unlike those liberals.
    Yeah, because conservatives don't base their votes solely off of that at the national level.

I guess the shit Gingrich got with his several wives were faux.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, felons tend to lose certain rights, such as owning a firearm, but you know what they can still do in many states? Vote.
    I stopped reading after this...

Two states allow felons to vote from prison while other states may permanently ban felons from voting even after being released from prison, parole, and probation, and having paid all their fines.
    Concerning voting during incarceration, Two out of fifty states is not several by any means. Even morose is the restrictions and difficulty that felons have practicing their right to vote following incarceration following their release from prison and parole in various states.
    Last edited by THE Bigzoman; 2014-01-01 at 03:33 AM.

Liberals wouldn't even exist if it wasn't for Conservatives.

I know this might shock you, but Mitt Romney is a good man.

Shock horror I know.

It's frightening that leftists will destroy a good man in order to achieve their goals, but such is life.

How's Obama working out for you btw? 1 million fewer jobs than before the financial collapse, record debt and no hope for change. Good job.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2014-01-01 at 04:34 AM.

Yeah Romney certainly is destroyed all right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Everyone is pro-US. They just don't know it yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fyre View Post
    Internet lives in the sky, don't need no cables for that.
    A nice list of logical fallacies. In picture form!

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Destroyed all the way to his third secret elevator car garage.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Quote Originally Posted by Konker View Post
    I don't think it is a matter of being offended so much as it is the manner of standards MSNBC applies to conservatives, this segment would be classified racist. All while something that should be heralded by MSNBC - adoption and family diversity - is used to paint someone racist.
    That plus the senseless and petty nature of the joke.

I know this might shock you, but Mitt Romney is a good man.

It's frightening that leftists will destroy a good man in order to achieve their goals, but such is life.

How's Obama working out for you btw? 1 million fewer jobs than before the financial collapse, record debt and no hope for change. Good job.
    1 - lolwat, please do not do the whole "light can not exist without darkness" crap.

2 - Opinion

3 - You don't even need to smear Romney to make him seem bad, just quote him and bring up his past.(Yea opinion I know)

4 - Citation, citation, opinion

Would you mind elaborating?

What the bloody fuck are you talking about?

Yes and the internment was wrong.
    Dred Scott

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    Dred Scott
    Yeah, go on. Please use full sentences.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Everyone is pro-US. They just don't know it yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fyre View Post
    Internet lives in the sky, don't need no cables for that.
    A nice list of logical fallacies. In picture form!

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Yes, he was, but A&E caved to money. The show is TERRIBLE anyway.

He was suspended. Suspend implies a return sooner or later.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigzoman20 View Post
    He was suspended. Suspend implies a return sooner or later.
    actually suspend means he could be 'terminated' or return

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, because conservatives don't base their votes solely off of that at the national level.

I guess the shit Gingrich got with his several wives were faux.

- - - Updated - - -

I stopped reading after this...

Concerning voting during incarceration, Two out of fifty states is not several by any means. Even morose is the restrictions and difficulty that felons have practicing their right to vote following incarceration following their release from prison and parole in various states.
    are you saying gingrich was haranged for the shit he did? you imply conservatives didn't just wash it over and try to forget about it WHILE focusing with fervent hatred on clinton's faux pas

temporarily prevent from continuing or being in force or effect
    Does it imply that someone could be terminated later following said suspension? Sure. But temporary prevention directly implies a return.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

are you saying gingrich was haranged for the shit he did? you imply conservatives didn't just wash it over and try to forget about it WHILE focusing with fervent hatred on clinton's faux pas
    Gingrich got a lot of shit from conservatives during the primaries when that shit got out. Some tried to handwave it for the sake of not having Romney on the ticket, but a lot of people didn't blatantly ignore it either.

Are you suggesting that republicans should have given him shit while he was speaker?

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    Once again it was the that justification that the government could take away rights that made slavery legal

- - - Updated - - -

having japanese blood wasn't a choice either
    Your insistence on continuing to provide unrelated anecdotes to justifying taking away the rights of minorities is rather troubling.

Here's a hint, rather than making stuff up and talking about how we should be able to take the rights of minorities away, you instead provide examples of voter fraud of such severity that would justify taking the right to vote away from 10% of the minority population. Until then "Jimmy Joe Bob voted for his dead grandfather" isn't exactly an example of voter fraud worthy of taking away the rights of thousands.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eroginous View Post
    Unfortunately for you, dictionaries are not authorities on the definitions of words.
    Ezekiel 23:20, Ezekiel 16:49-50, Mark 10:25, James 5:1-6, Luke 16:19-31, Matthew 19:21, Numbers 5:11-31

I know man, all that money Romney gives to charity is pure evil. He has to be destroyed right?

Quote Originally Posted by Algathor View Post
    4 - Citation, citation, opinion
    It's not an opinion. It's a fact. New jobs can't even keep up with new births in the U.S.

You don't want to accept facts because you might lose a debate on an internet forum? Seriously?

As for there being 1 million+ less jobs than before the financial collapse, do a google search. It's common knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Niroshi View Post
    Would you mind elaborating?
    The military and police are overwhelmingly right wing.

Not even sure what this means.

Conservatives are different how? See: All the fake crap thrown at Obama.

You haven't checked your numbers in a few years, apparently, and the deficit is a more significant number than the debt. The "collapse" was also in 2007/2008. If you haven't noticed, we've been coming out of the recession since then. I knew conservatives were stuck in the past, but this is kind of taking it a little too seriously.
    Last edited by The Batman; 2014-01-01 at 03:56 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eroginous View Post
    Unfortunately for you, dictionaries are not authorities on the definitions of words.
    Ezekiel 23:20, Ezekiel 16:49-50, Mark 10:25, James 5:1-6, Luke 16:19-31, Matthew 19:21, Numbers 5:11-31

Does it imply that someone could be terminated later following said suspension? Sure. But temporary prevention directly implies a return.

- - - Updated - - -

Gingrich got a lot of shit from conservatives during the primaries when that shit got out. Some tried to handwave it for the sake of not having Romney on the ticket, but a lot of people didn't blatantly ignore it either.

Are you suggesting that republicans should have given him shit while he was speaker?
    Hell yeah. With their mobs they ran Weiner out, who was a strong democratic american and who did nothing wrong. As I meant to say, if you're blue and do something you can attack on 'moral' grounds, you're getting ran out of your entire political life. If you're red, meh. You'll pray for salvation and you really believed in strong family values anyways, it was just a slip up. It's disgusting and this kind of partisanship has rotten the brains and political process of this country for years and it's time to stop.

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    It's an incredibly low and somewhat racist blow.
    Sounds like it fits right in with the Romneys then.

It's not an opinion. It's a fact. New jobs can't even keep up with new births in the U.S.

As for there being 1 million+ less jobs than before the financial collapse, do a google search. It's common knowledge.
    I had no idea hope is objectively measured...

Telling someone to google something to find your source is not how this works. I just want citation for your claim.