Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    As liberal as I am, they don't sound like they are mocking the kid.
    They are just noticing that he's black & lol'ing at the Republican party.

It was a dumb joke... everyone can move on now.

/closure

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    Hell yeah. With their mobs they ran Weiner out, who was a strong democratic american and who did nothing wrong. As I meant to say, if you're blue and do something you can attack on 'moral' grounds, you're getting ran out of your entire political life. If you're red, meh. You'll pray for salvation and you really believed in strong family values anyways, it was just a slip up. It's disgusting and this kind of partisanship has rotten the brains and political process of this country for years and it's time to stop.
    I agree with you to an extent.

Am I disgusted when self proclaimed conservatives receive support during election times? Absolutely. Does it reflect my vote? You're damn right it does.

Am I upset because Gingrich didn't get shit while being speaker? No. He got shit from conservatives when it was appropriate, during the primaries.

The fact that he didn't while he was speaker was because of what you said, partisan politics. But hey, thats just the way it is on both sides. I wouldn't expect a huge backlash against Obama by democrats for making a racial slur.

Quote Originally Posted by Decklan View Post
    Conservatives are different how? See: All the fake crap thrown at Obama.
    Two wrongs don't make a right. I only care about the truth.

You haven't checked your numbers in a few years, apparently, and the deficit is a more significant number than the debt.
    The mounting debt effects everyone. The stimulus propped up a fake economy but otherwise it wasn't invested properly. The only people who've really benefited from it are the military and people living on entitlements.

Where are the jobs?

Quote Originally Posted by Algathor View Post
    I had no idea hope is objectively measured...

Telling someone to google something to find your source is not how this works. I just want citation for your claim.
    Tbh, it would be like asking for a citation proving that 2+2=4

Type it into a search engine if you can't take my word for it.

There are 1 million+ fewer jobs than before the economic collapse. I'm sorry if you don't like facts.

That Duck Dynasty genius gets a pass, but this lady should burn in hell. Conservatives make no sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Garian View Post
    Liberals wouldn't even exist if it wasn't for Conservatives.
    Thanks for that beautiful addition to my sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Vokal View Post
    Thanks for that beautiful addition to my sig.
    Signatures posted for the sake of ridicule is a really shitty practice.

Yeah Yeah, I know I did the same thing with Oktoberfeast for a while.

Tbh, it would be like asking for a citation proving that 2+2=4

Type it into a search engine if you can't take my word for it.

There are 1 million+ fewer jobs than before the economic collapse still. I'm sorry if you don't like facts.
    I put "There are 1 million+ fewer jobs than before the economic collapse still" in google and get opinion pieces with no citation. If you did not know, google sorts your searches based on previous activity. So your sources that can back up this claim are very likely to not show up for me.

Link a website making the claim with data to back it up is all I ask. It is very, very simple.

The closest I have found is unemployment numbers, which runs rampant in the searches.
    Last edited by Algathor; 2014-01-01 at 04:10 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Aeluron Lightsong's Avatar
    Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigzoman20 View Post
    Signatures posted for the sake of ridicule is a really shitty practice.

Yeah Yeah, I know I did the same thing with Oktoberfeast for a while.
    I've only done it once.

/confessestotheChurch
    Blizzard do not destroy Jaina Proudmoore's character. Make her who she once was, not full of rage and vengeance.,If you are curious about me or about my writing aspirations, feel free to pst me. Paladin-Sorcerer at your service! My Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/Aeluron Big fanboy of Yrel now. Love her now

Herald of the Titans Ghostpanther's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigzoman20 View Post
    But hey, thats just the way it is on both sides. I wouldn't expect a huge backlash against Obama by democrats for making a racial slur.
    Of course not. They did not have a uproar when he flat out lied to the American people about Obamacare. But on topic, MSNBC sucks. I do not watch it because it is so far out in the left field. This type of joke they used is nothing I am surprised at.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I've only done it once.

/confessestotheChurch
    I had an realization about my own practice a while ago because of a particular brony.

Regardless of fucked up opinions, this is still a community where critical thinking is embraced to certain extents. Ridiculing signatures infringes upon both principles.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I've only done it once.

/confessestotheChurch
    Interesting location.

I put "There are 1 million+ fewer jobs than before the economic collapse still" in google and get opinion pieces with no citation. If you did not know, google sorts your searches based on previous activity. So your sources that can back up this claim are very likely to not show up for me.

Link a website making the claim with data to back it up is all I ask. It is very, very simple.
    http://www.bls.gov/cps/cpsaat01.htm

here are your government produced numbers... I'll let you decide which ones are valid... I'd encourage you to look at the column that is labeled Civilian labor force, employed total... thats probably the number that you want.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal.

Two wrongs don't make a right. I only care about the truth.
    So basically, you were blowing a lot of hot air when accusing liberals of it, full well knowing both sides do it. Grats.

I still don't understand what you mean by liberals wouldn't exist without conservatives. Please say you're talking about who supports and props up the other financially. Because THAT'S always a fun one to bring out the jpg.
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    I'm probably the nicest person on this whole damned forum, and you can make a sig from that.
    Quote Originally Posted by TZK203 View Post
    Just have a sig that says "I'm Batman."

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    http://www.bls.gov/cps/cpsaat01.htm

here are your government produced numbers... I'll let you decide which ones are valid... I'd encourage you to look at the column that is labeled Civilian labor force, employed total... thats probably the number that you want.
    Thanks, that is what I was looking for. Any idea when they update this? I know in January but early or late.

Thanks, that is what I was looking for. Any idea when they update this?
    nope... check your mail btw.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal.

So basically, you were blowing a lot of hot air when accusing liberals of it, full well knowing both sides do it. Grats.

I still don't understand what you mean by liberals wouldn't exist without conservatives. Please say you're talking about who supports and props up the other financially. Because THAT'S always a fun one to bring out the jpg.
    Like I said before, the police and military are overwhelmingly right wing.

You should think very carefully before you start banning the Bible.

I know man, all that money Romney gives to charity is pure evil. He has to be destroyed right?
    Actually most of the proceeds of the charities the rich give to go to the rich. It's how they don't pay taxes.
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatOak View Post
    Hey, as a transabled, transethnic, non-binary, genderqueer, neo-communist, indoor-capable republican otherkin I am offended by your callous display of ignorance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Both of those links don't provide any evidence. They make unsubstantiated statements

I still don't understand what you mean by liberals wouldn't exist without conservatives.
    He doesn't know. You simply caught him doing what most Republicans love, enjoying their foot in their mouth.

Like I said before, the police and military are overwhelmingly right wing.

You should think very carefully before you start banning the Bible.
    So that's your answer? Apparently no other aspects of society are essential for existing, just military and police. I mean, how would the military even exist if not for funding? (Note that as of the most recent election, Florida, Colorado, Nevada, and Ohio are all blue now, making Texas the only red state that actually gives more to the government than it takes)

I'm not even sure what the second part is about. No serious attempts have been made to ban the bible, unless you're referring to removing "God" from various chants, which isn't even banning the bible. All I know is that most conservative capitalists are about as far from biblical values as they can possibly get.
    Last edited by The Batman; 2014-01-01 at 04:30 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    I'm probably the nicest person on this whole damned forum, and you can make a sig from that.
    Quote Originally Posted by TZK203 View Post
    Just have a sig that says "I'm Batman."