Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vokal View Post
    Thanks for that beautiful addition to my sig.
    Signatures posted for the sake of ridicule is a really shitty practice.

Yeah Yeah, I know I did the same thing with Oktoberfeast for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Garian View Post
    Tbh, it would be like asking for a citation proving that 2+2=4

Type it into a search engine if you can't take my word for it.

There are 1 million+ fewer jobs than before the economic collapse still. I'm sorry if you don't like facts.
    I put "There are 1 million+ fewer jobs than before the economic collapse still" in google and get opinion pieces with no citation. If you did not know, google sorts your searches based on previous activity. So your sources that can back up this claim are very likely to not show up for me.

Link a website making the claim with data to back it up is all I ask. It is very, very simple.

The closest I have found is unemployment numbers, which runs rampant in the searches.
    Last edited by Moralgy; 2014-01-01 at 04:10 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigzoman20 View Post
    Signatures posted for the sake of ridicule is a really shitty practice.

Yeah Yeah, I know I did the same thing with Oktoberfeast for a while.
    I've only done it once.

/confessestotheChurch
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    But hey, thats just the way it is on both sides. I wouldn't expect a huge backlash against Obama by democrats for making a racial slur.
    Of course not. They did not have a uproar when he flat out lied to the American people about Obamacare. But on topic, MSNBC sucks. I do not watch it because it is so far out in the left field. This type of joke they used is nothing I am surprised at.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I've only done it once.

/confessestotheChurch
    I had an realization about my own practice a while ago because of a particular brony.

Regardless of fucked up opinions, this is still a community where critical thinking is embraced to certain extents. Ridiculing signatures infringes upon both principles.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I've only done it once.

/confessestotheChurch
    Interesting location.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they are allowed to donate, but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Algathor View Post
    I put "There are 1 million+ fewer jobs than before the economic collapse still" in google and get opinion pieces with no citation. If you did not know, google sorts your searches based on previous activity. So your sources that can back up this claim are very likely to not show up for me.

Link a website making the claim with data to back it up is all I ask. It is very, very simple.
    http://www.bls.gov/cps/cpsaat01.htm

here are your government produced numbers... I'll let you decide which ones are valid... I'd encourage you to look at the column that is labeled Civilian labor force, employed total... thats probably the number that you want.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

15+ Year Old Account
    Two wrongs don't make a right. I only care about the truth.
    So basically, you were blowing a lot of hot air when accusing liberals of it, full well knowing both sides do it. Grats.

I still don't understand what you mean by liberals wouldn't exist without conservatives. Please say you're talking about who supports and props up the other financially. Because THAT'S always a fun one to bring out the jpg.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    http://www.bls.gov/cps/cpsaat01.htm

here are your government produced numbers... I'll let you decide which ones are valid... I'd encourage you to look at the column that is labeled Civilian labor force, employed total... thats probably the number that you want.
    Thanks, that is what I was looking for. Any idea when they update this? I know in January but early or late.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Algathor View Post
    Thanks, that is what I was looking for. Any idea when they update this?
    nope... check your mail btw.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Decklan View Post
    So basically, you were blowing a lot of hot air when accusing liberals of it, full well knowing both sides do it. Grats.

I still don't understand what you mean by liberals wouldn't exist without conservatives. Please say you're talking about who supports and props up the other financially. Because THAT'S always a fun one to bring out the jpg.
    Like I said before, the police and military are overwhelmingly right wing.

You should think very carefully before you start banning the Bible.

I know man, all that money Romney gives to charity is pure evil. He has to be destroyed right?
    Actually most of the proceeds of the charities the rich give to go to the rich. It's how they don't pay taxes.

Quote Originally Posted by Decklan View Post

I still don't understand what you mean by liberals wouldn't exist without conservatives.
    He doesn't know. You simply caught him doing what most Republicans love, enjoying their foot in their mouth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they are allowed to donate, but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

15+ Year Old Account
    Like I said before, the police and military are overwhelmingly right wing.

So that's your answer? Apparently no other aspects of society are essential for existing, just military and police. I mean, how would the military even exist if not for funding? (Note that as of the most recent election, Florida, Colorado, Nevada, and Ohio are all blue now, making Texas the only red state that actually gives more to the government than it takes)

I'm not even sure what the second part is about. No serious attempts have been made to ban the bible, unless you're referring to removing "God" from various chants, which isn't even banning the bible. All I know is that most conservative capitalists are about as far from biblical values as they can possibly get.
    Last edited by Cthulhu 2020; 2014-01-01 at 04:30 AM.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    I have no interest in banning the bible. I just think it should be placed in the appropriate section of the libraries/bookstores.

Determining what section I mean is left as an exercise to the reader.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

10+ Year Old Account
    I've thought very carefully about banning the Bible.

After much careful consideration...it still seems like the best idea.
    ill probably be infracted for this post

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
    I've thought very carefully about banning the Bible.

After much careful consideration...it still seems like the best idea.
    Careful now, I think the implication was that without the bible, the military will cease to exist. There's not a single standing army in the world that doesn't follow the bible!

I agree with you to an extent.

Am I disgusted when self proclaimed conservatives receive support during election times? Absolutely. Does it reflect my vote? You're damn right it does.

Am I upset because Gingrich didn't get shit while being speaker? No. He got shit from conservatives when it was appropriate, during the primaries.

The fact that he didn't while he was speaker was because of what you said, partisan politics. But hey, thats just the way it is on both sides. I wouldn't expect a huge backlash against Obama by democrats for making a racial slur.
    Becoming speaker isn't like casting your sins off onto a donkey or goat and sending it into the desert... There's no reason for him to just get off scot free because the primaries are over.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    Becoming speaker isn't like casting your sins off onto a donkey or goat and sending it into the desert... There's no reason for him to just get off scot free because the primaries are over.
    How else can he be held accountable for having several wifes and cheating? Jailtime? Denied a slot on crossfire, a tv show that has almost zero republican ties?

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    Almost ironic after Romney himself made a point of mocking blacks and mexicans in a behind-the-scene video with donors during the 2012 campaign.
    What was actually said by Romney in that video was
    "All right, there are 47% who are with him; who are dependent upon government; who believe that they are victims; who believe the government has a responsibility to care for them; who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing..."

No mention of mocking Blacks or Mexicans.

Try again Liberal Racist F*cktard

[Infracted]