Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Solidsteel View Post
    If we had actually gotten to fight deathwing instead of killing scabs on his back and killing some tentacles in the water, I might have liked Cata more.
    QFT 10 chars...

How would they do it? You get Smaugs personality because he has a long chat with Bilbo. So....we need to encounter and chat with him...or have more cutscenes?
    Also I believe he didn't have an awesome presence in previous Blizzard games like Arthas had in WC3.

To me, Classic didn't have much of a main Antagonist. Ofc everyone seemed to know KT, Archimonde and Illidan in TBC and Arthas was just perfect for LK.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    One cause is a cognitive bias called projection bias. Essentially living inside your own head your entire life makes it exceedingly difficult to understand how others do not also live your same life, think your same thoughts, and hold your same beliefs. In many cases it's quite frustrating to try to empathize and understand why you yourself may not be the center of the universe, which generally results in one 'acting out' in various ways.
    So, in short: the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Vexarion View Post
    Well done son. Now she could have taken care of Deathwing as well!!!
    -I lost 6 million of my best friends because of Cataclysm. I will NEVER forgive Blizz for that.
    -Are you French, Clyde?
    -There ain't enough tequila in the universe to forget the insanity I experienced with Mists of Pandaria.
    -I'm in love with a ---wait she don't strip no more...smdh --- now who I'm gonna tip?