Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I think all capitals need a reason to exist. I think that most of the races start near IF and Stormwind. So that's a reason why Stormwind is usually filled. Ironforge is more filled than Exodar. Blizzard would have to force other players to travel to other cities or at least give better incentive. I think its more of player choice to subside in stormwind... even though it does have more incentive to be there as well. (Cata portals, Mists portals, the start of the next expansion quests... etc.)

Really Blizzard should just give equal distribution of all portals and quests in these cities and then give a unique flair and incentive to each.

It is, didn't you hear WoD is all about dwarves!... no wait.. we got orcs yet again, my bad.
    "You take 4,994,468 boredom damage from daily quests.... You have died."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bremmon View Post
    It is, didn't you hear WoD is all about dwarves!... no wait.. we got orcs yet again, my bad.
    As long as those invading orcs don't tear up Ironforge like they did Lordaren.
    -I lost 6 million of my best friends because of Cataclysm. I will NEVER forgive Blizz for that.
    -There ain't enough tequila in the universe to forget the insanity I experienced with Mists of Pandaria.

Ironforge was the main alliance city for players until Cata when people were forced to Stormwind because of vendors and portals. An Ironforge story would be great.

Deleted
    Wotlk already had plenty of dwarf content. Where the hell is the night elf content ?! Only alliance race with no spotlight at all, even the gnomes had a racial event in Gnomerengan.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    It's not like Stormwind's exactly been featured in major storylines either, and even if it was that has nothing to do with it being a ghost town.
    Do we play the same game? Stormwind was attacked by Deathwing (major storyline), has the harbor connecting to Northrend and Vash'jir (minor story line), all the portals from Cataclysm, profession dailies.

Quote Originally Posted by Bremmon View Post
    this comment is kind of ironic considering blizzard has already said the dark irons are going through the portal with us and will feature heavily in warlords
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    this comment is kind of ironic considering blizzard has already said the dark irons are going through the portal with us and will feature heavily in warlords
    They just said the Dark Iron Dwarves are going through the portal, not that they would be featured heavily.

The Dark Iron Dwarves will go through the Dark Portal and be a part of the Warlords of Draenor story as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Every Pwny View Post
    They just said the Dark Iron Dwarves are going through the portal, not that they would be featured heavily.
    which means they will be featured heavily.

theres only a handful of people coming through the portal. if a good bit of them are dark irons theres going to be alot of dark iron story
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    which means they will be featured heavily.

theres only a handful of people coming through the portal. if a good bit of them are dark irons theres going to be alot of dark iron story
    I don't think that means they will be heavily involved at all. They may exist in the expansion sure, but that doesn't mean they will have a huge role at all.

I'd imagine sooner or later they will have to do something with Old Ironforge and crystalised king guy.

Deleted
    what? Do you even know who Moira Thaurissan is? Do you know how she came to be in Ironforge? Do you know at all what the Iron Dwarves are?

Ironforge has had their story since vanilla, and it got wrapped up in Cataclysm, thanks very much. Alliance bias really prevents some people from noticing the most simple things..

As someone who's actually stopping to think "Where can the story go from here and how could Ironforge be the center of at least a patch" ... yeah there's virtually nothing they can do in WoD and potentially ever again without a major "continuous invasion expansion." Like,

"We've freed Stormwind from the [You]."
    "Sir! The [Face] have taken shelter in the Deeprun Tram and closed it off from our side!"
    "Ironforge! We have to warn the Council of Three Hammers before the [Jaraxxas] reach them!"
    *gameplay cinematic of [Inferno]s slinking through the shadows around the city before some gigantic [Flesh Trombone]s are seen kicking open the door to the council*
    "Not this day [Banished to The Nether]!"
    *screams heard from behind and futuristic sound effects*
    "[Trifling Gnome]!"
    Last edited by TheWindWalker; 2014-01-04 at 10:28 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dwarven should finally get the role they deserve in WoW and become a central figure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    So... you like dwarves. Gnomes not so much. And since there is going so much Exodar & Darnassus action you want some ironforge action as well? I can see you!
    well IF already got the underside of it opened up, but hey it made glitching through that wall amazingly easy(the door is opened now!)
    darnasus hasn't seen love in...forever...last thing it got was a tree put in, and a snazzy portal(which every town got)

no...IF got a whole new area added in basically, exodar is better as well...

and why didn't deathwing commit genocide against the nelfs?

i mean...a huge tree with plenty of people up in the branches is a perfect target for a few firebombs?
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.