I'd like to see either; a permanent broom mount from hallows end.
    Or the ability to get both tabards from midsummer festival

Hardpacked snowballs are too sparse since the av change. They are my favorite feature of the holidays. Maybe other holidays could follow suit and add new wrinkles to battlegrounds.

I would like to see more festive mounts for each, more quests and achievements, maybe do more stuff like they did with the SoO bosses having hat drops. Would like to see them more of a bigger thing then what they are, because for me once im done it once, i almost ignore it next year. Needs to have more of an impact. With garrisons coming maybe they can have something cool to tie in with that (like themes for your house or something!)

I would just like to see some new holidays added. A return of the Olympics event would be nice too.

I would like to see some new pets for holidays rewards.

Winter's Veil event has been the same since 2004, needs more content, quests or a boss. A permanent reindeer mount.

I too would like to see the holiday random epic items be boa instead of soulbound. Would alao like to see their item level be in line with the current tier's highest available items of either LFR or normal difficulty.

I'd just like to see an entirely new seasonal event added since I've completed "What A Long Strange Trip It Has Been" so there's not much to do each year when they come around again.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Get rid of School of Hard Knocks.

A new batch of mounts.

Make the holiday loot have a relevant ilevel.

Deleted
    No changes, use the time to make WoD as good as possible.

Add a Festivus holiday event with every achievement being a feat of strength

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    More holiday storylines similar to what games like tsw go through for the holidays.

More festive vanity items, we've had the same things for years now.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd love to see more massive world holiday bosses.

I would like to see new things added more often to all the holidays. maybe give some of us long time players a reason to do them again. At the moment, they add stuff in at an abysmal rate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Added transmog items relevant to the holiday event eg winter veil hats

Should update midsummer.

New pets maybe, and better drop rate on mounts.
    Happy new year all!

Deleted
    Reindeer Mount on Christmas // More atmosphere in the world - but meh, thats just a dream