I would like to see the holiday gear rewards be put at the current lfr level. That would encourage more participation. Like instead of 2012 brewfest having 470 trinkets, it would have had 476 trinkets, and then when brewfest rolled around again in 2013 the trinkets would be 502 (I think it was during tot lfr, if it was soo then 528). People would have still ran t 14 normals for better trinkets so it wouldnt trivialize current content, just a little boost for one item slot while gearing up would be nice.

Also I would like to see the weapon and armor pve rewards spread out to more classes. Rogues get winter veil, hallow's end, and brewfest for weapons, dps plate classes get a helm from hallow's end, enhancement shaman get weapons from brewfest, casters who can use a staff get midsummer

Deleted
    Happy New Year, more expanision related Xmas Gift would be nice....

10+ Year Old Account
    International suit up day as a holiday ingame!

More bosses more mounts
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

First things first: Happy New Year to every one!

New Events

Well, I think that the no. of events we can enjoy is good. The main problem that I see is to find new events. Most of the events are based on real world events. xmas or new year - halloween or Oktober fest. Create new meens to take a event that is world known and i can‘t find any.
    Creating new events is quit a task because there is no background to it. Players have no idear why it is there and there is no binding. As a european i have no binding to Thanksgiving, but i know thats behind the idear and the spirit.

I think it would an idear to have the focus on updating the Holidays we have.

Update:

I have idears for most of the events but i think it would be wise to see it at a overall positon.
    Since Cata and MoP there are a lot of new features phasing, Szenarios and flex.

I would love to see a major story an see them in Szenarios. The problem with lfg 5-Player event dungens are ... well only for max level an or to wait for tank or heal. I would enjoy to see Szenarios that are flex to the level - to have a level 25 char run the szenario or have the choice to group up the a guild mate.
    The idear is that i level a monk with a friend. Heal and Tank the problem was the solo Szenario at the island of thunder - as Tank no problem, but my guild mate well ... she needed some time. It just suckt to be separated.

What I would love to see is to run the Halloween event - the story behinde the headles rider. Just get my friend an start - no wait time for three other just enjoy it. Level 25 and 30 to see the Szenario scale the difficulty.

The problem would be the loot - sure it could be scaled to but i would realy be happy if i would not get a ring trinket or 28G50S!!!
    I remaber to just run the first brewfest event for the trinkets because there were epic. Or Halloween to get the ring. - in the next year the items ware kind of useless. Just get some „Holiday coins“ to buy transmogg items.
    Some parts to get a small set for the Holidays. Like a Headlers armor or a Brewfest Lether set - only for the days.
    It would be awesome to see a raid out of Pilgrim at thanksgiving - to be honest the sets are in the game but no one uses them.

A nother idear ware a Buff - linke level 20-99 get a buff for fast leveling and at 100 player get a rep. buff oder a chance to get bonus loot. Like xmas cookis or something small. Wenn I kill a Frog on the timeless island an take the loot it would be nice to see „a small present“ - it would feel more like holidays then a tree in IF / OG and Metzen fare away.

Thats my idear - hope you linke them and lets start this new and awesome year!

Deleted
    New holiday costumes like a Greeench outfit, new holiday related mounts like a sled. Small bodies of water being frozen in wintertime with skates as a holiday-only wearable item. Have an ice-skating course quest where you need to perform specific actions, like figure eight or twirling jump, etc. Reward could be something like a "jack frost" staff that you can use once an hour to turn a sizeable patch of outdoor area into a skating "rink" that anyone can use if they have skates (which can either be a temp reward from a daily or something you buy from merchant with so many charges).

Just some off-the-top-of-my-head thoughts.

Happy new year, everyone!

Holiday bosses to those missing them. More pets and mounts.

Just new achievments and that's it.

I'd like to see a "Labor Day" like holiday where they celebrate the peons and workers.

Deleted
    Remove PvP element from Children's week.

Deleted
    a season boss for all holidays and a pandaren winter father !!

Deleted
    I'm fine with revamping old ones.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think I'd rather see more bosses/mounts added to existing holidays than more holidays added.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd like to see better rewards most of the gear they give isn't even worth it.

I'd like to see a few more achivements for each holiday. And they could be placed in old content like "Fa-la-la-la-Ogri'la"
    Adding a short chain quests with some vanity items or crafting recipies / patterns as rewards woulde be great.

I woulld like to see greatfather winter fly and drop some clickable presents, everyone would follow him, epic chase !

changes?! like someone care
    and this a lie contest

Better rewards and more mounts without 0.000001% drop.

Some more holiday themed pets and mounts plus achievements. Even if some of the old rewards/pet/mounts are taken out. I would like to see more holiday outfits and a daily boss. Make the weapons that drop into BoA so they can be used by the appropiate class. Some of the one day holidays should feel more epic and give us either something beneficial for the day or an unique item only available if you log on and participate. Each Blizzard anniversary I feel jipped by the same tabard each year. It was special and unique the first year but got old knowing a few years before that everyone recieved baby blizzard bear the 4th anniversary and ony whelpling the following year!

Deleted
    Don't want any new events, just new achievements of these events