Deleted
    No more holiday changes, I've done them all and don't want to do them again.

I think they holiday events are all pretty great and they're all varied from eachother which is great. There's always some minor stuff they could tweak but overall they're great.

Deleted
    I personally would enjoy more dungeon bosses with mount drops for holidays.

Holiday scenarios. New quests associated with holiday scenarios.

more holiday mounts

Deleted
    A long quest chain involving Metzen the Reindeer on Winter's Veil, with a permanent reindeer mount as reward.

mmmm, demon hunter stuff

I would like brand new scenarios for each event aswell as new pets, mounts and fun toys.

New stories / quests. I don't even bother with the same ones for the past 6 years.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would like to see more holiday currency and something interesting to buy with it, like pets. Pets purchased with holiday currency would not be tradable, keeping the holiday from being a money grab. I like the idea of being able to put more time into earning a holiday pet vs a daily shot at the RNG. The valentines event is a good example, really like the way they execute the events.

Deleted
    Adding "Holi" to WoW seems like an interesting idea

Having bosses throw paint at raid members, being able to throw paint at them (perhaps some achievements with it)

New stories and quests would be a nice addition but maybe some more relevant gear/rewards as well aside from achievements.

I would like to see something for Veteran's day or the U.S. Branch's Service birthdays.

Deleted
    Some additional holiday themed content like pets, mounts and mini quests might be interesting. Things haven't changed much in the last 2-3 years. Also, there should be more things for people with lover level characters to do. The seasonal bosses are always reserved for people at or very near the level cap, so it would be nice to give others something to play around with in the meantime and possibly give them a healthy XP bump.

I would like to see a Winter Veil boss with good drops and a fun fight!

Deleted
    I would like to see new quests and achievements for each event, and a new mount when all of them are complete.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would like to join a dungeon on every holiday and not just on Hallow's End / Love is in the air / Midsummer / Brewfest. And completing each dungeon you could get a great loot like mounts, pets, and vanity items!

Would change the Holiday dungeons into scenarios, especially since you don't really need a tank for any of them.

I would love some free stuff! Mounts, Pets, vanity items etc..

**Edit** Clarified

I want something done with Harvest festival. its got no achievements, no loot and has never been updated