Page 2 of 123 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Let greatfather winter travel between each city.

Deleted
    I'd like a spring event boss, i feel like the event would be even more fun if there was one!

10+ Year Old Account
    Mid-Michigan (Originally Victoria, Australia)
    The biggest overhaul I think is needed is the Harvest Festival, barely anyone participates because there is not much to do!

take away the pvp part in childrens week omg that was terrible!

10+ Year Old Account
    new mounts that are remotely obtainable, unlike the damn apothecary love rocket.

Also, interesting angle on kerrigan there..

I really hope they update the current holidays and maybe add a few more special events. Thanksgiving (Pilgrim's Bounty) is very tiny for such a huge holiday!

Special holiday boss in current raid content !

10+ Year Old Account

Thumbs up All for some fun new updates

It would be nice to see some updates to holidays. Change to correspond to the different areas.
    Brewfest updates for Pandaria and Draenor
    Halloween updates maybe a throw back to the WoW wrath launch event.
    Easter to fight the giant vermin in Pandaria

ETC

Keep some achievements on a normalized gear setting to make them a challenge to get later on too. I got my Purple proto drake when it actually felt like a bit of work, now you can fly everywhere and the gear from raids is so much higher than dungeons you can solo the instances.

you get the idea

Thanks for the opportunity!

10+ Year Old Account
    A continous stream of new pets or mounts for each holiday.

More mounts to EVERY HOLIDAY.

teenage mutant ninja comment, teenage mutant ninja comment, comment with a half shell, comment power!

I like brewfest and Hallow's end having the daily boss with what was decent loot and a chance at a cool mount (kodo and horse - NOT ram :P)
    Would love to see more of the like. Doesnt even have to be mounts - Ahunes Sythe looks awesome - got it on 1 char, was trying to get it on several others.

more variables with pets over the holidays and scaliong of gear awarded during the holidays.

10+ Year Old Account

/agree

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    new mounts that are remotely obtainable, unlike the damn apothecary love rocket.

Also, interesting angle on kerrigan there..
    Some fun/interesting/practical vanity items would be a nice change of pace too

The only one change in holidays what I want is adding more new achievements.

Deleted
    New holiday bosses and dungeons. With awesome loot.

I'd really like if they changed the Children's Week pvp achievement. I don't mind if it's 'Win this battleground with your orphan out', but as it stands, it's a little too specific for someone who never does pvp.

Happy New Year!

Changes?

1) Include more than one year of upgrades to the holiday gear. Keep the holidays relevant, darn it! This past round of holidays was just meh: The gear was so inferior to other readily available gear.
    2) New pets! And yes, new, fresh pets for the 2nd round of holidays. Notice how many folks did the Greench this year? Everyone wanted the Rotten Little Helper. Likewise, mounts.

Additions?

Carnival/Mardi Gras. The possibilities of fun for taking elements from this festival around the world, from Rio, New Orleans, Venice, etc., is enormous.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love mounts, so if we could have a mount and title reward that would be awesome