Page 83 of 123 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I'd like to see a holiday honoring those who fell during the third war. A remembrance holiday of sorts

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd love to see all the Holiday bosses to become queue-able, with major revamps for certain holidays, like adding bosses too. Add a gear catch-up mechanism for alts.

Make each holiday have a scenario that you could go through to tell a story and kill a boss(es).

Instead of some holiday events giving low item level gear with stats, they should give cosmetic gear specifically themed to the holiday, similar to what Guild Wars 2 does with their cosmetic skins. Blizz could make it more like the Darkmoon Faire, where you can't get a full set available the first time the event is around. In theory, it might take you several Winterveil's to get the mount, pet, and gear, etc that you want. I think that would be cool as it would add some longevity to the content, giving us a reason to participate every year.

I want the arcanite ripper back best item from holidays gone and why?

Some change of scenery to BGs during holiday seasons! Just to make things more fun and festive for us PvPers.

that hard to acquire brew holiday achiev removed!

Deleted
    Some more bosses, open world bosses or dungeon's like brewfest

World bosses would be great, maybe even with warlords a one or two boss raid centered around the holidays.

I'd like to see more dungeon bosses for holiday events, as well as keeping the rewards current for the xpac/patch. With the level cap going to 100, the rewards should be a useful ilvl for the fresh 100s. Other aesthetic changes could be fun too, such as cities having snow or something during winter veil..fireworks..etc.

Deleted
    New rewards such as mounts, vanity items and gear for the players that have already done it before!
    And I would like to see Hallows End broom to be a real (permanent) mount.
    April Fool's Day holiday would be pretty sick aswell!

Would love to see a holiday speciffic dungeon for each holiday and not just some of them

10+ Year Old Account
    Gold sink with time walkers to 'summon' a holiday? Could be a guild perk where you could summon the holiday for 3 days for the guild.

I would really like to see more permanent holiday pets, toys, and mounts. I want my mechanical greench year round ;_;

Make an instance for each holiday with a chance for pet drop.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly all I want is more flying hose mounts (like HH mount)

I'd like to see some new dungeons specific to each holiday and maybe even more vanity items would be cool!

No need for new festivals - with at least 1 per month already pretty much neglected. Would love to see even a 1 person "team" working on updating the current festivals and keeping them relevant !

i would just be happy is the holiday season quests / story / lore would be different every year, but somehow still be able to gain the old rewards if someone missed them before, or is a new player

Deleted
    I would like to see the Burning Crusade take active part in Halloween. That would be so awesome ;-)