Page 23 of 123 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    More unique holiday mounts. Like the headless horseman mount, but you know, like, one for each major holiday.

Would really love a full time reindeer mount!! maybe a santa sleigh? that carries other people

Deleted
    WTB that thing!

Oh just love the idea of Pi day! Pie for everyone and some mathematical things.

move the grinch to a more neutral area to prevent holiday camping

Deleted
    April Fool's idea seems really fun, but I would like to see the whole week with funny looking items droping from bosses instead of normal looking ones with same stats etc.

Deleted
    A interestng change to holidays would be, instead of an instanced bosses, to have zone events. They could be phased for the level bracket of those zones only, where you deal with a big invasion and an eventual big boss. This will open up the possibility for lower level players to experience the event to it's full extent and to make people go out into the world again.

More pets and mounts!

Give us back the 310 % flying speed for the "What a Long, Strange Trip It's Been" achievement

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Would love to win one of those things. Happy New year everyone!

Deleted
    I would like some way that lower level characters were able to participate wile leveling and maybe even get something nice to use at max level.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Something more than queuing for a holiday boss

I would add a solo scenario for some, if not all, holiday events. Examples of scenarios:

Christmas scenario- Objective: Help Greatfather Winter to deliver christmas gifts! How: Fly on a reindeer mount (or a special made mount for this quest) and right click chimneys in one of the main cities.

Halloween scenario- Objective: Successfully trick-or-treat 5 times. How: In this scenario you choose an outfit to go trick-or-treating in. Knock on doors and cross your fingers!

I think this would be fun. Different enough to be scenarios, short enough to be dailies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Awesome heroes of the storm art!

Deleted
    more unique holiday mounts and pets, also a boss encounter for each holiday and more achieves

Would be nice with more holidays dungeons for all the events, like Brewfest dungeon in Blackrock!

Definitely more holidays that bring you into current /old-school raids/instances. Like Headless Horseman, valentine's on previous years, etc...

I'd like an update to some older events to give us players who already did the all years ago something a little new. Especially brewfest!

Deleted
    More fun effects on halloween candy, they removed some of the old ones at some point. Used to be the best holiday.

I'd love to see them do more with Day of the Dead! So much POTENTIAL!