I'd like more stuff to happen out in the world, not just in a three minute instance. Have the Headless Horseman and an army of Squashlings invade capital cities every few hours, make a giant spring rabbit that runs around zones at 500% run speed that only slows down when you hit him with an egg, etc.

More new quests with each holiday. Maybe transmog gear for each holiday, would be cool to raid looking like one of santas elfs or a pilgrim. Something along those lines, but definitely more quests.

[Banhammer, Kungen's Bane]

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry
    "As you look upon the mace, you hear the whining of a thousand fanboys. Something deep with in your soul makes it impossible to think anything but 'lol.'"

I like the holidays we have, they just need a revamp. they've been the same since BC, all they've done is increased the ilvl slightly of the drops. And the crappy gear that drops doesn't even matter, id like to see more vanity type items.

Update new fishing event

I think there a little too many holidays with nothing to do after experiencing them the first time. I'd like some achievements or rewards to be unobtainable the first time the holiday comes around, make a "What a long strange trip..." type achievement for every holiday, one that takes 2 or more holidays to complete.
    Also being able to trick or treat at other people's Garrisons would be awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would like to see some additional story added to the Midsummer fire festival as it is my favorite holiday in wow. A new story involving Lord Ahune, this time helping him kill a new holiday boss that has his scythe for loot.

I enjoy the holidays in game, but some sort of bad streak protection would be nice on the rare drops... if you do it every day for the duration, your chances are very good you'll see the pet/mount. (This message brought to you by the Brewfest Kodo.)

Id Like to see a superbowl holiday since we already have our pigskins

Ive never been a fan of having to scour the entire world to grab little things to get the achievements i think they should be something fun to get them not set to auto run to each location.

I would kill to see each holiday revamped, if only adding some things to do, and new rewards that dont take the entire event to grind out

a quicker way to the greench, even if it is a pay port like they do for darkmoon fair.

Holiday dungeons, more in-depth than the current scenarios.

Boe holiday mounts

They should improve holiday rewards and add new things to holidays

10+ Year Old Account
    I would definitely like to see boss encounters added for all events, even if they're relatively simple. Boss encounters keep me going back to holiday events that I am otherwise done with, and updating items etc should be relatively minimal effort.

Go go foam sword!!

Deleted
    I'd like the rewards for the events updated a bit

complete revamp of all holidays, after so many year it gets really old

Updated rewards would be nice.

Updated quests and rewards for holiday events would be awesome! New mounts for all of them too.