Just updated rewards is fine ^ ^

Deleted
    I believe that all holiday bosses should be available to characters of almost any level. For example there could be Frost Lord Ahune for level 15-19, 20-24... Only problem would be the loot which would need multiple versions.

Deleted
    I'd like to see more "world affecting" type stuff. Or at least more going on in the city during certain events. After all the stomping the event bosses have taken, it's about time they start being a bit more pro-active. IDK. Events in WoW seem very "meh" compared to what newer MMOs are doing.

Winter's Veil:
    New buff foods and treats. Essentially they give you a temporary replacement to regular food and flasks for level 90 characters. Can be found out in the high-level world zones in gift boxes looted from mobs or spawns in the world. Would show up with a map marker akin to how crashed carts did in Battlefield Barrens

Defending Greatfather Winter; every few hours, Ironforge is attacked by The Greench and his minions. Players must prevent them from destroying presents and capturing Greatfather Winter. Uses HP scaling to account for the number of players and should present a moderate challenge for an un-organised group. First successful completion awards a guaranteed item from a specific set (like 5/6 different things). Further completions have a chance to award the rest of the items, or gold/vp/flasks/etc.

Hallow's End:
    Revamp of the Horseman instance; perhaps we could get a scenario where we witness his creation. First completion should come with a vanity item of some sort.

Improved Horse-man event; much like the BF Barrens/TI stuff, have him do more around Elwynn Forest, rather than just attack Goldshire. Such things could include spawning waves of pumpkin minions, appearing as a tough world boss (with an expanded loot table - more pets/items) and setting fire to different spots, including the Abbey and Logging Camp. Lower levels would gain a buff whilst attacking him that reduces damage taken&increases damage done based on their level to enable them to contribute.

Basically, less "daily quest" and more "this dude is fucking your zones up, go stop him!"

One thing I'd really love to see is some new transmog gear from events. The Christmas tree dagger is nice, but I'd like to see it expanded to be something like GW2; a giant candy cane mace, a star-shaped wand, a snowflake shield, etc. Hell, if Blizz is worried about things being too goofy then put an event timer restriction on them, just some variety and new things to collect would be nice.
    Last edited by mmoc4359933d3d; 2014-01-03 at 08:25 AM.

Deleted
    More different Quests in each Holiday not only one... like every day "Free Metzen" :-( that's kind of borring!

I'd definitely like to see a reworking of the holiday events to make them fun and interesting again. Thanks for the contest!

Let Hodir (who was presumed to be the real Father Winter) make a grand appearance, giving presents to everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure, perhaps could make a special tabard for winter veil with like some wrapped present boxes on it. Maybe can change the Greench and make it a instanced event like Ahune? Add some nice loot to him...maybe some weapon with a fire special effect to counter the Ice Staff...

Deleted
    I think it'd be nice if they kept the gear rewards from holidays somewhat relevant in terms of item level etc. and maybe they could add a FUN daily quest/minigame thing to the different holidays so there could be something to do after you have all the achievements. Rare drop mounts or pets are cool but missing even a single day and not getting the drop can feel like a punishment instead of fun.

Deleted
    I'd like to have a chance to collect points, coins or sth other for the big love rocket over 2 or 3 years. still miss this mount in my collection over so many years of visiting this event with all my characters.

Deleted
    To the Christmas event, I would like to see both Mr and Mrs Santa, so I wish them to add Mrs Santa to the game and the red nosed reindeer next to them.

I don't have to see everything changed, but I'd love to see at least 1 these points changed:

- New mount(s) for the holidays
    - Weapon/armor drops which fit to the patch the game is in at that point (not like it's currently: LFR Dropping ilvl 502/528 gear, holiday bosses dropping ilvl 463 gear)
    - More new holiday achievements each year
    - New short holiday events such as Pirates Dead/Day of the Dead (I love these)

Deleted
    Christmas event, more Santa stuff!

Deleted
    I'd enjoy more dungeon bosses with mount drops for holidays.

Deleted
    It's nice that they keep the base the same but after years it gets kinda boring so it would be nice to be able to do and get at least something new every year. For example changes to the core event, new versions of mounts and pets, new transmog gear for more classes... At the moment it just doesn't feel worth doing it all again, although it brings nice holiday atmosphere to the gameplay.

Personally, I'd go with Aprils Fools' Day. Besides the fun stuff that they announce on their website, I think Blizzard should do something ingame too, like adding quest givers with objectives you can't complete (since the stuff you need isn't there) or maybe stating you get epic rewards and in the end giving you just gold. Just a thought, but it could end up being pretty fun! :P

Couple of things.. the current holidays are pretty stale imo. I don't even bother doing them and frankly I wouldn't be upset if they completely removed them from the game. I think blizzard would be better off designing WoW holidays that have nothing to do with the real world. A quick example could be the day Deathwing was defeated. Now there may be an issue with the fact 'many different groups defeated Deathwing on different days' etc etc. But the point is I feel like they'd be better off using in-game lore to create holidays rather than glom off real life ones.

I think each holiday should have a holiday boss.

Deleted
    A little update to some of the current holidays.

New questing content for the holidays (not just bumping up the boss), but keeping events fresh.

I'd love to see loot tables updated for Holiday bosses.
    New Holiday - Boxing Day from the UK?