I would like to see holidays become a bit more interactive and just give them some new shine. It has been the same for years with minor item changes. Holidays no longer feel special, they lost their spark. Just do events that are at certain times a day, a massive invasion to steal greatfather winter's presents and we must defend the gates of IF. things like that would be amazing.

A revamp of some quests/current gear/more interesting holiday bosses would be a nice. I'd also love to see holiday areas (like ironforge christmas tree area) a bit more spread out, so people aren't squished into a small space spam clicking hoping to get the presents/daily boss because one or two people have decided to sit on a mammoth on top of the area. Eliminating mounts in those areas would be ideal (like the quest bubbles on the Isle of Thunder). Also, adding a few more new quests to attract those who have completed all the previous holiday quests will help invite more people to participate.

Deleted
    More holiday bosses spread throughout the world, stuff that requires small groups, and possibly a rideable santa. Also, perhaps more transmog stuff to be available as rewards from the various quests/bosses.

I'd love more rewards like "beer of the month"

Since a lot of the holidays in game are based on real world holidays, it would be interesting to see new holidays unique to the WoW lore/cultures.

It would be nice to see a revamp to the holiday bosses as well as loot. Also, it would be great if Blizz would update the weapons/trinkets/etc. that are dropped. So if an xpack is out and a holiday hits twice during that xpack they should increase the quality of that weapon the second time around so it keeps up and encourages people to run the content.

IMO

New Children's week stuff would be nice. How come we didn't get to hang around with some Panda kid?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd really like to see them bring back the Spirit of Competition. They could do it every two years, and have different themed events/prizes.

They could have quests/events in snowy zones for the Winter Olympics, and in non-snowy zones for the Summer Olympics.

Deleted
    More new quests! And more new stuff!! I hate to do the same quest for years....to get the same rewards!!

it may feel like a lot but it would be nice to have something new even small for each holiday - it was a nice touch this year to get a pet for christmas and day of the dead. one of these little things each year for each holiday might suffice. plus the mandatory patch update which was missed for some of them for a while (childrens week post wotlk, elders in panda, etc.)

I would love to add the proper current tier gears to be dropped from the holiday bosses, of course I'll like them to add holiday bosses for every holidays and such and possible mount and pet drops as well

I'd really like to see a mount for the Lunar Festival. Maybe the much coveted green drake.

I'd also really like that Demon Hunter's Aspect.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would like a reindeer mount for xmas event.

- - - Updated - - -

I would like to see a permanent reindeer mount for the Christmas event.

New Year Festival would be nice

More mounts and pets to all the events

Deleted
    I want to be able to use Hardpacked Snowball on my allies again. To throw them off bridges and shit. Good times.

I'd love to see some new race specific Holidays that pay tribute to the history of the game....Draenei arrival on Azeroth, War Victory Holidays, etc

Not just pets n' mounts.

I wish we could get a permanent broom mount from Hallow's End.

I wanted to see Children's Week get updated for MoP; pandaren orphans need love too.

Overall, holidays rarely get updates (other than a new achievement or a pet here and there). It would be nice to see some variety in the holiday events. Over the years, I feel like holidays have been simplified and lost their flair/fun.

Here's an example of what I mean:
    Before 2010, Love is in the Air used to be more involving than mindlessly grinding Lovely Charms to purchase vendor items. You'd have to give npcs vendor bought Love Tokens in return for gifts that had random holiday goodies inside. I feel like this gave the holiday more flavor and made it resemble Valentine's Day more so than the current holiday set up.

I would like to see some qualities like the above (or new ones) return. I know sometimes it can be tough to keep things interesting without being overly complicated, but we still got through the old Love is in the Air until 2010.

I might be alone on this; let me know what you think.

Call me insane, but... a whole new World Event-driven meta achievement, with new events for every holiday and "holiday" =)