Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I hope to find a multiplayer game that keeps me busy, nothing gets my attention right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    2014 will be a nostalgic year for me. I replay old RPGs and RTSs that I have played or have always wanted to play, but have never completed.

1. Complete Neverwinter Nights + DLCs -> Neverwinter Nights 2 + DLCs -> Baldur's Gate 1 + DLCs -> Baldur's Gate 2 + DLCs -> Planescape Torment + DLCs -> Dragon Age 3 (if it comes out). All games on hardest difficulty, of course.

2. Complete all campaigns in Dune 2000, Emperor: Battle for Dune, Age of Empires, Age of Empires 2: HD and Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds, again, on hardest settings.

3. If I manage to do the above in 2014, then maybe I will play through campaigns in HoMM 3. But I won't look that far now.

Since in summer I'm starting working on my PhD in the US, I will have next to none time for gaming for the next 2 years, at least, but before summer I have a lot of free time since in my university there are no courses the last Master's year. So I will try to finish as much of the planned as possible by the summer.

1. Going to come back to the controller and couch play. My PC desk as taken me over for years while I know I have been missing out on decent console games. So yes, 2014 will be the year of couchplay unless the games are shitty.

2. Based on my first resolution, I'm going to make my own PC-Console. Micro-ATX with decent looks, practicality, and horsepower. Want to experience some of my favorite games on the big screen with my 5.1 setup. Hoping that SteamOS won't disappoint.

I guess to make sure my ps4 gets used. I had a xbox 360 and quit using that after some time. Then I got a wii u and bought a bunch of games and never played it. Then I got a ps3 and bought a bunch of games (at least they were used and cheap this time) and didn't play most of the them. Now I got a ps4 and I need to actually use it this time lol

Off to go play assassins creed 4 now!

1) Be a far more active modder. Already messed around a bit but I can do exactly what I want with the Orignal sin editor so no more excuses about not doing a big project as opposed to just messing around.

2) Play more MMO's. I always love the first week or so of MMO's and even if i do not touch them again I generally have more fun in that time period then in most other games so no more of the "I probably won't play it in 3 months" excuse because I never use that for any other type of game

3) Get together a decent group of players for online gaming. Have not had that since I raided ulduar hardmodes about 1 month before ToC or what ever it was called came out and I really miss it. Need 2 or so players to make decent 5 man team for some Lol/Dota 2 so I'll hopefully get that together.

And lastly finish Witcher 2 wtf is wrong with me still not finished that game fucking disgraceful

10+ Year Old Account
    Play more classic games. I'm having a huge renascence period right now, even managed to bring out my old Spectrum ZX

Also try and play games on harder difficulty, normal seems too easy and I am ploughing through new games too quickly.
    Last edited by Orby; 2014-01-01 at 10:16 PM.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

10+ Year Old Account
    To neglect more responsibilities for the sake of playing more vidya games!

10+ Year Old Account
    -Buy a few more arcade cabinets I have my eye on

-Finish working on my 1st/2nd gen room

-Finish fixing the stuff I have in my big box of game stuff that needs fix'n

-Beat Contra Hardcorps on 1 life

Try to finish Dark Souls 1 before Dark Souls 2 comes out. >.<

Since the last gen (ps3/360) is coming to an end my goal is to basically just finish of any games I haven't completed. Valkyrie Chronicles, Resonance of Fate and Red Dead Redemption to name a few. Going to try to clear out all my indie titles that I bought recently through steam sales but that shouldn't be too hard as those are usually only a few hours long.

Another thing is to probably get a nice cabinet to put all the collectors and limited edition items that I collected over the years to show off to my friends heh. Oh and take a break from MMOs =/ Too time consuming when I already have all these steam games to play through.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    Last year I made the resolution to play all the games in my steam library before I bought new ones. It went very badly, I played maybe 10-15 games that I hadn't planned on playing so that was awesome, the downside was I bought maybe 20+ more and still have 100+ unplayed, soooooo I think I probably shouldn't make any gaming resolutions this year.
    Same as this. Working my way through my library. I have a 20% completion rate of the 30/140 games I have played ;_;

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    Last year I made the resolution to play all the games in my steam library before I bought new ones. It went very badly, I played maybe 10-15 games that I hadn't planned on playing so that was awesome, the downside was I bought maybe 20+ more and still have 100+ unplayed, soooooo I think I probably shouldn't make any gaming resolutions this year.
    EXACT same boat here, I need to beat about a quarter of them this year.....and finish my monk in D3 before the expac comes out!
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

My resolution this year is to take the 250 some odd games I have and play through at least half my current library. Which shouldn't be too bad. I just want to play through some of them (don't even have to beat them). I know some I probably won't even touch and got them in bundles so we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    Same as this. Working my way through my library. I have a 20% completion rate of the 30/140 games I have played ;_;
    Yea, I agree with this. I hit 26% earlier today, but I have no idea how it configures it (if it's based on played games only or all). Either way if I can hit about 35-40% I'll be happy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Get a PS4 so I can play BF4 and MGS5. Get a WII U for the games coming this year. And get Pokemon Green
    "The Xbox one sucks and the PS4 isn't as Ready as my Body" - Reggie Fils-Aime

My Friend Code is 1864 - 9258 - 8679 PM me if you add me so I can add you back!

To never buy a product from Activision/Blizzard ever again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Get a Vita and play some of these games I got / going to get in Taiwan. :3

15+ Year Old Account
    My Gaming Resolution is to try and actually finish more games. I have a horrible habit of playing a game, then a new game will come out, I'll get it, start playing it and then never look back at the previous game until months if not years later - at which point I usually don't have a clue whats going on, where I am or where I need to go next so have to start over anyway!

So in 2014 I'm going to try and finish more games, probably starting with Borderlands 2 - I fucking love that game, and its a crime that I've not finished it yet!

Finish all my steam games ... one can dream.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

1920 x 1200, like since 2010.

Play the living hell out of WoD and my PS4.
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english

Deleted
    Save 30 bucks every month for this beauty