Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Das View Post
    Not sure about Method, but i know BL is recruiting alot of 10 man raiders wanting to make the jump in WoD, while still keeping most of their roster.
    A 2nd 20-man group perhaps? would be very, very interesting.

why does anyone care about this? seriously, who the hell cares.
    'Words do not win wars. That is a tragedy.'

Good. I loved it when Paragon was top, always, every tier. I don't know why. I just did.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kayb View Post
    why does anyone care about this? seriously, who the hell cares.
    Edgemeister 2014

10+ Year Old Account
    Who? What? Is this something wow related or something worth caring about?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by manicwrath View Post
    Who? What? Is this something wow related or something worth caring about?
    Shitposting under the bridge in the edgyville, the movie; mmochamp edition.

This, MMO-Champion, is a World of Warcraft fansite that usually reports top guilds progress for current content about getting world first kills. If someone makes a post on the forum about one of the top guilds merging with another it really is quite thick to post that you do not care or are interested about it. Some people are. I know I am not.
    "no beards on female dwarves = ruined roleplay experience"

Quote Originally Posted by GuniorBinda View Post
    A 2nd 20-man group perhaps? would be very, very interesting.
    Likely mostly just for more extreme class stacking
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by kazih View Post
    Stop being an idiot, most people don't give a fuck about these "top tier" raiding guilds.

[infracted. no personal attacks, please]
    Last edited by Tziva; 2014-01-02 at 12:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kazih View Post
    Let people have their +1 post if they care so much.
    I suppose that they didn't have too many alternatives given their requirements.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    Likely mostly just for more extreme class stacking
    People with 10 man experience could work quite well for the next content.

Quote Originally Posted by Courierrawr View Post
    Stop being an idiot, most people don't give a fuck about these "top tier" raiding guilds.
    Then they shouldn't post. Is it really difficult to *not* click a thread if it's not interesting.

Also, if someone doesn't give a fuck, that means they have to know what the topic is about in order to not care, therefore posting "who?" is a lie.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crudor View Post
    While it's obvious that the 10 man guilds merge/recruit new people, is there any insight on how the top 25 man guilds prepare for the new addon? Do they stick to their current roster?
    No reason to throw players out, right? We currently sit on a roster of 6 officers, 25 members and 13 trials, making us have 44 players in the guild. I don't see any reason what so ever to not just test players from now until WoD.

whats that ? depraved and paragon ? WoD alliance and horde factions joining together ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tietoso View Post
    i also wish to know that, like seriously, why do people care which guild finish first if u are not in that guild at all.
    i especially find infuriating when people who are not even in progression guilds talk about how the raids are easier than the holier than thou super extra special ultra mega hyper supersonic greater than life vanilla raids and the hardcore fap material TBC raids, just because they finish the new raids faster.
    Why do people care about football results if they don't even play football?

Because some people find it interesting what the top players do in a game/sports/event. Same reason I watch League of Legends Esports, and used to watch DotA tournaments.

Hey guys i need to post in a thread about a topic i do not care about so everyone knows i do not care about the topic!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuragalolz View Post
    I wonder how many peoples care about that.
    Indeed? Was about to post the same question. I can understand sport fans, but guilds merging doesn't seem something too awesome to me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    Indeed? Was about to post the same question. I can understand sport fans, but guilds merging doesn't seem something too awesome to me.
    This guild merger is pretty much on the scale of Real Madrid merging with Barcelona or ManU and Arsenal joining forces. These are the top 2 10man guilds we're talking about here anyway.

Go team Finland!

Heh, Paragon said outright that they weren't merging with depraved and that people should stop asking.
    Hi Sephurik

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lammikkovalas View Post
    This guild merger is pretty much on the scale of Real Madrid merging with Barcelona or ManU and Arsenal joining forces. These are the top 2 10man guilds we're talking about here anyway.

Go team Finland!
    Are those guilds also paid millions a year? Because if so, i'm raiding full time, starting from tomorrow!

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    Heh, Paragon said outright that they weren't merging with depraved and that people should stop asking.
    In all fairness, who said this was a merge? Maybe they just recruited alot of people from depraved and they are nothinig more then raiders, if no member from depraved is now in a leading position in paragon (officer or w/e) then it aint a merge, its an absorb.