Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    It's entertaining cheering for something you can't watch?

These alleged fans do nothing more than check a scoreboard every week for 5 seconds. If that's your definition of fun please remove me from all party invites.
    Why such vitriol about differing opinions? I would imagine it a boring world to live in if we all loved exactly the same things in exactly the same proportions. I guess I don't understand why someone would bother coming to a thread where there's a engaged discussion going on just to say "I don't like those things". You know what...? It's fine that you don't like it. You don't have to and I'm guessing you don't have to worry about party invites. You also don't have to bother posting that...'cause whether or not you enjoy it has no bearing on the topic or what anyone is talking about.

What ends up being boorish behavior is you sticking your head into a conversation you weren't invited to just to say you don't like what they are talking about. What would be more productive is for you to find people who talk about stuff you do like.

What would you do if you and a coworker were talking about posting on the MMO-Champ forums and a person passing by stops to say, "I just don't get what you guys see enjoyable about that".

Maybe you are that person too. I don't know. My response when "that person" jumps into my conversation just to detract is "I know you don't get it, that's why I wasn't talking to you, now shoo".

Deleted

These alleged fans do nothing more than check a scoreboard every week for 5 seconds. If that's your definition of fun please remove me from all party invites.
    I check WoWprogress a lot more than once a week though. Closer to every hour at the start of the race, and every few hours in the 2nd week.
    Bronies are not invited anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    Indeed? Was about to post the same question. I can understand sport fans, but guilds merging doesn't seem something too awesome to me.
    There we go. Personally I don't care about them merging, but at the same time I can see why someone would. Same reason people cheer on their favorite sports teams or cheering for literally anything else, really.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are streams, you know? Those who cheer for Paragon most likely watch Deva's stream since he streams Paragon's main/alt runs every week after the progression. And there are constantly 1-2k viewers watching him so I guess it's not just handful of people.

But yeah, Paragon is going to do their first 25man HC raid in Pandaria on 6th of January with the new and old people (keep in mind that those who came from Depraved have been Paragon before Depraved so they are not really that new players).
    Last edited by Kuul; 2014-01-02 at 10:11 AM.

Oh this is going to be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    Indeed? Was about to post the same question. I can understand sport fans, but guilds merging doesn't seem something too awesome to me.
    I wonder why people keep posting dumbass questions. I bet a lot of people are about to ask the same question (it's not even a question...).

10+ Year Old Account
    And as far as live streams are concerned, that's about as boring as it gets, I'd rather play the game myself, which is consequently why I don't watch football.
    I'm sure watching My Little Ponies totally destroys any sports any day (considering your avatar).

Deleted
    I don't really understand all the hype for world firsts in WoW - surely if you are going to be competitive in WoW you would do it in arena ?

At least my guild will have a chance for world first on Twilight's Hammer now Still a shame to see them leave nontheless.

Deleted
    Oh, umm, someone joined a guild?

cool, I guess.

Good ol' guild invite spam addons working as intended!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Harmonious View Post
    Oh, umm, someone joined a guild?

cool, I guess.

Good ol' guild invite spam addons working as intended!
    Not many guilds get sponsored, gets invited the gaming events or even to China or gets recognations from the Blizzard itself.

Therefore, it's not someone just joining into a "guild".

I just want to know what is going on in Finland?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Knot View Post
    I just want to know what is going on in Finland?
    Not much. There is not even snow yet!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by turskanaattori View Post
    Too bad you're not in Paragon.
    ...yet!

Quote Originally Posted by Gilian View Post
    I wonder why people keep posting dumbass questions. I bet a lot of people are about to ask the same question (it's not even a question...).
    I wonder why people keep caring so much about other guilds progress. If, as you say, a lot of people ask my same question, maybe it isn't as dumbass as you think.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by phyx View Post
    There we go. Personally I don't care about them merging, but at the same time I can see why someone would. Same reason people cheer on their favorite sports teams or cheering for literally anything else, really.
    I see your point. Sadly, living in a country where cheering for a team basically means "kill someone of the opposite 'faction' during a match", i soon became jaded about all this.

10+ Year Old Account
    I joined a new guild on my level 3 night elf that I made last night.

Why doesn't anybody care about that?

Quote Originally Posted by Buxton McGraff View Post
    I joined a new guild on my level 3 night elf that I made last night.

Why doesn't anybody care about that?
    Do you have any world firsts?

So many douchebags in this thread.

Guess what? Some people find rankings interesting. I think soccer is horrendous but I don't bag on the world for enjoying it.