Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    Did you just dis them Proto-Drakes?...

No, no, you must be feverish/delusional/hallucinating. NOBODY could possibly hate proto-drakes. NOBODY.
    I hate their little t-rex arms >.> and how they went and removed the black and plagued ones....

Hate 'em. I didn't like them to begin with, and they were far overused in Mists.

10+ Year Old Account
    I only like the Onyx variants. <3 my Thundering Onyx.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Quote Originally Posted by mickybrighteyes View Post
    I hate their little t-rex arms >.> and how they went and removed the black and plagued ones....
    I like 'em because they resemble (actual) wyverns, which is my favorite dragon "breed". But yeah, would've looked even better without the vestigial limbs.

No, no, you must be feverish/delusional/hallucinating. NOBODY could possibly hate proto-drakes. NOBODY.
    I'm more overly fond of those hunched over drakes. They look like retarded, scaly puppies that should be humping everything.

They look cool and they are very unique from previous dragons but personally I hate the flying animation, the dragons they added in cataclysm were the worst in terms of design.

Ahem... Proto-Drakes are ugly. I'm sorry, they just are. They are rotting dragons that look like bottom feeders. I'm personally with Kazroshka, I think smaller flying mounts are much nicer. Not annoying in a group of people, and fitting. I was excited upon first seeing the Fey Dragons until I realized their scale. Bigger doesn't translate to better.

But I digress, No i'm not a huge fan of the Serpent mounts either. The size doesn't bother me as much just I only got it for my panda and I don't like it for any other race. Looks silly. I think racial mounts are the way to go. Vanillas land mounts had it right.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rilas13 View Post
    Ahem... Proto-Drakes are ugly. I'm sorry, they just are.
    Proto-Drakes are one of the cooler mounts in my opinion, that and stone drakes

I like the thundering ones.

I'd love the celestial one if I ever got it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think they're pretty cool. I rode my golden one for awhile in the beginning of the expansion, but I just can't get over the awesomeness of stone drakes <3 Drake of the North Wind 4 lyfeeeeee

That and I ride my Nether Ray a lot because yolo.

I dont dislike them per say, but when I fly on one I feel like im flying crooked or drunk.

horrible mount, doesn't fly straight and it's hard to tell exactly where you are landing.

i used my red cloud disc about 100 times more than all cloud serpents combined because i could pin point perfect my landings and see everything nice and clearly.

I don't hate them but they aren't my favourite mounts at all. Happy to collect and rarely use.

I often dislike flying mounts that don't have a satisfying ground pose.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FemaleGoblinMage View Post
    I personally find them like flying on some kind of nasty lizard you found in a sewer. I won't even attempt to hoard them. The achievement hoarders though will be doomed to collect them.
    This is one of the silliest complaints I've ever read. Sewer lizard lol?

I'm not a fan of any of the dragon/drake/serpent mounts. I find the cloud serpent line more pleasant to observe when others ride them, and dragon/drake mounts obnoxious regardless of who's riding them.

I generally prefer smaller mounts that aren't as big as an RV.
    "Bananas, like people, sometimes look different when they are naked." Grace Helbig

Quote Originally Posted by 0mni View Post
    I think they're pretty cool. I rode my golden one for awhile in the beginning of the expansion, but I just can't get over the awesomeness of stone drakes <3 Drake of the North Wind 4 lyfeeeeee
    That thing is fucking bitchin, yeah.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

15+ Year Old Account
    The animations always seemed horrible, and how it seats you character is just stupid.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

I like them. My favorite mount right now is the Heavenly Golden Cloud Serpent.

My favorite type of mounts since WotLK's Frostwyrms.

Quote Originally Posted by 0mni View Post
    but I just can't get over the awesomeness of stone drakes <3 Drake of the North Wind 4 lyfeeeeee
    Huh. I always though the elemental drakes looked really, really derpy. To each their own, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by mickybrighteyes View Post
    Forbid they remove two measly recolors and have them be seen as something awesome and prestigious later on...