Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I do not like them at all, or do i like the Sky Golem while flying, as a ground mount i like it, but i hate the swaying back and forth of it.

Herald of the Titans Chain Chungus's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    They are too hard to navigate.

Although predicting the sky golem path is even worse.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not a fan. Actually I'm pretty well over the Asian theme as a whole. It was a nice change of pace wen MoP launched but it never really felt right to me.
    You either die a Varian, or live long enough to see yourself become a Thrall...

Not a fan personally.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Simulatio View Post
    Huh. I always though the elemental drakes looked really, really derpy. To each their own, I guess.
    Those wings thooooo.

Most oddly colored, ridiculous things catch my attention though. So it could definitely just be me. Also the "of the x Wind" drakes remind me of Maze from Fable, so that sparks my interest.

3rd best type of mount ingame right behind Drakes of the <direction> Wind and the Skyscreamer.
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Except if you're playing legion xd
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    The day I die I want the shaman class developers to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.......

Quote Originally Posted by 0mni View Post
    So it could definitely just be me.
    S'not, though. I see a lot of people say that the wind drakes are their favorite mounts in the game, and I just don't get it. I mean, have you looked at their chins? Derpcity.

10+ Year Old Account
    Idunno. Personally love them, especially the golden one.

Muy bien.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

10+ Year Old Account
    Definitely one of the nicest looking mount models in game (which ever colour you prefer). The great thing about mounts is that if you don't like it you don't have to ride it.
    Obtuse and Obedient of Stormrage US

Deleted
    They look cool but they're crap from mount's user point of view : it takes too much place on your screen and it flies like if you were drunk.

I like them but find them a bit out of place outside pandaria.

Cloud serpents are like an out of control roller-coaster ride.

Seriously they wiggle way too much.
    Aesthetic-wise, they could be better, but given the source they did a fine job.
    I only hate the animation.
    http://samaramon.co/
    My transmog & misc. blog!

Quote Originally Posted by Alienshroom View Post
    Forbid they remove two measly recolors and have them be seen as something awesome and prestigious later on...
    Which is really a stupid idea the more I think about it. Not just because they didn't do it for the rest of the 'prestigious' mounts of Wrath.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    From the movie Airplane.

No, thank you, I like it long, black, and thundering, like my mounts.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=104269
    You cared enough to post.

Not a huge fan of them, they look so out of place in WoW, MoP itself felt completely out of place to begin with. They're a nice aesthetic, chinese dragons are supposed to be very pretty, and I think blizz did them justice as a mount, but I prefer the nether or proto drake models to them any day.

I don't like the fact that they are plastered in crap from head to toe. From dangling lights on enormous saddles to armor to carpets, it's all there randomly colored and textured, fucking the whole thing up aesthetically.

I also don't like how much they bob up and down, it reminds me of the sporebat tbc mount that did the same thing and used to give me headaches.

Other than that, I like them. Especially the heavenly version like my sha one look really cool, but again I never use them because of the above.

Quote Originally Posted by Stonecloak View Post
    I like them but find them a bit out of place outside pandaria.
    I absolutely agree with what you are saying and they would feel out of place in Draenor (ok they might fit in Nagrand and Shadow Moon Valley).

But Admittedly, about 1/2 of all mounts can be said to be out of place depending on where you are. Black and twilight drakes don't make sense lore wise as they should be essentially extinct (especially twilight one). The nether drakes don't really for anywhere except BC IMO. Mammoths don't fit. Camels don't fit.

- - - Updated - - -

IMO, they are good additions because while they might not be everyone's cup of tea, they are quite different. Gives people more different options with mounts. Even the non-drake mounts flew the same way.

10+ Year Old Account
    They're okay. The one from Shaohao rep is pretty cool looking, but their riding animation is so, so bad that I'd never seriously ride one.
    Look! Words!

Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    I absolutely agree with what you are saying and they would feel out of place in Draenor (ok they might fit in Nagrand and Shadow Moon Valley).

But Admittedly, about 1/2 of all mounts can be said to be out of place depending on where you are. Black and twilight drakes don't make sense lore wise as they should be essentially extinct (especially twilight one). The nether drakes don't really for anywhere except BC IMO. Mammoths don't fit. Camels don't fit.

- - - Updated - - -

IMO, they are good additions because while they might not be everyone's cup of tea, they are quite different. Gives people more different options with mounts. Even the non-drake mounts flew the same way.
    Yea this is true. I personally don't find them as pleasing as other mounts so I will not likely use them in the future. I have to say I think the idle animations are spot on, but the flying could have been better. Even a much slower version of the one we have would be nice.

They look great! But as with almost 90% of everything MoP; I'm not a fan of the eastern theme.