Thread: New trees.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Salisbury, Rhodesia & Leiden , The Netherlands
    I agree, trees need to be updated.
    "This is no swaggering askari, no Idi Amin Dada, heavyweight boxing champion of the King's African Rifles, nor some wide shouldered, medal-strewn Nigerian general. This is an altogether more dangerous dictator - an intellectual, a spitefull African Robespierre who has outlasted them all." - The Fear: Robert Mugabe and the martyrdom of Zimbabwe, Peter Godwin.

Deleted
    Because of my heavy interest in game design I recently started a F2P account to see what had changed during the 2 and a half years after I stopped playing. I was rather underwhelmed, not that much had changed. I know they are planning character updates, that's a start. Looking forward to that.

Before I get flamed for saying not that much has changed, I'm sure there have been many changes in gameplay, but I was interested how it looked visually.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    They replaced the trees in Elwynn and Ashenvale in Cataclysm, though they still aren't near MoP quality.
    Yes, but half of the trees in Ashenvale, all the trees in Feralas and half of those in Moonglade for example have the old Classic textures... and they look really bad. Like, really bad!