Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Aviators View Post
    Id say its more useful than the cata world revamp, considering how quick it is to level and skip all of that content.
    TBH it's the revamp itself that allows for that, at least if you level through questing.

Because fuck was vanilla questing painful.

Quote Originally Posted by Callei View Post
    Sorry, Charlie. This go-round Blizz is throwing a bone to the roleplayers, guys like the OP can take one in the jaw for a change and deal.

Damn straight.
    Quote Originally Posted by leaks View Post
    Well it's good to see the keyboard activists in full effect. Doing the laziest, most asinine thing they could think of off the top of their heads and calling it justice while making no difference.
    Quote Originally Posted by C9H20
    Blizzard effectively wants to have its cake and eat it too by pretending to have this groundbreaking war in a faction capital while at the same time being completely unwilling to portray logical consequences of such an event.

you can't even see my character's face with the helmet it has on lol. but at least I'll have the comfort of knowing that underneath my helmet, shoulder pads, etc. there's an updated model with 3000 more pixels than before!

Sounds like you'd prefer to play WoW in 8 bit as long as you got more content. Thankfully the people who design the game feel very differently.

"People who don't punch their ponies in the face make me sick"
    Thanks for your opinion about updated character models. I want them more than a new class or race. I look at my toon and I care about the way they look - transmog has made that even more so.