Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Yeah monks. Just no.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumbasta View Post
    Monks, I really don't like the mechanics, it feels so messy.
    They're actually the least messy. :P

I play all 11 classes, and Monk is by far my favorite this expansion. Other classes I hope will feel like them (less buttons) in WoD.

Rogues, Monks and Druids....the Energy resource is too weird to me. Boomkins I can deal with, but cats are too far out, Bears are meh anyway and I'm not one for healing so Trees are kinda out...

Dk's and Rogue's since Wrath. They used to be my favorite 2 classes, then CATA patch dropped and killed my beloved talents for both classes. I miss good ol 1.5 speed OH weapons for rogues and having each weapon type have a different affect.

I used to love nothing more than logging on my Blood DPS DK and cleaving some faces off, then they made it tank only and I haven't played since.

Every Paladin spec is a snoozefest for me. And I raided with all 3. Tanking on a paladin was the most god-awful boring thing I ever did. Which is sad cause they are always one of the top tanks.

Rogue is boring for me too. Spamming 1 ability while waiting for energy and combo points to use another ability is just boring. Same with my feral.

Class I find the most fun is Warrior.
    People working 2 jobs in the US (at least one part-time) - 7.8 Million (Roughly 4.9% of the workforce)

People working 2 full-time jobs in the US - 360,000 (0.2% of the workforce)

Average time worked weekly by the US Workforce - 34.5 hours

I've never had much luck leveling Shamans, Priests, and Paladins. Monk is kind of annoying as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Minax View Post
    Warlock, can't stand it
    This. I even tried to like it, but just can't be assed to level it any further. I got it to 80 for free doing the Scroll of Resurrection, leveled it to 85, haven't really touched it since.

Paladin, monk and mage. All very boring and unappealing to me.

Deleted
    warlocks.. have every other class twice at 90 or 85+ but warlocks never made it over level 50 before deleting it

Deleted
    Warrior and Monk, can't get past level 10 with either of them without slitting my wrists.

Monk or Shammy
    I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

Paladins, DKs, and hunters.

All of them are too mechanically simple to have the kind of depth other classes have. They could be deleted from the game without creating any voids in terms of design balance or functionality.

Death Knight. I'm an alt-o-holic but this one just has been the slowest going. I will probably use my insta-90 on it.

Quote Originally Posted by schwank05 View Post
    I used to love nothing more than logging on my Blood DPS DK and cleaving some faces off, then they made it tank only and I haven't played since.
    Same here.

I wish blizz had made frost the tanking spec, unholy the DW spec and blood the 2h spec.

Deleted
    Warlock - the only class I never leveled past 10.Just plain boring.
    Druid - Same thing as above.At least I reached level 20+ once.
    Hunter - I don't know why I never found that class interesting.Tried it several times with a couple of races.Nope.
    Rogue - The most boring class imaginable.

There should definitely be a poll.

Anyway, I can't bring myself to play druid. Neither in World of Warcraft, nor Hearthstone. Or any other game, really. They just don't interest me in the slightest. That is even stranger because I love nature.

15+ Year Old Account
    For me, I guess would be rogues. I mean, I LOVE a rogue in my groups but for some reason I just cannot get into the class.
    If you can't make fun of something, its probably not worth taking seriously.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FemaleGoblinMage View Post
    I never liked playing hunters, for some reason they give me the impression of an old fashioned chauvinist fascist that likes to imprison animals
    Why, that describes me perfectly! I'll yet win Belle's hand in marriage, you'll see...

OT Priest is probably my least favorite class because it gets boring fast. Pally close behind for the same reason. I don't dislike either, though, I just put them down quickly after I pick them up. That's really how it is for every class, they all have something I can enjoy but only a few of them keep me wanting to log in.

10+ Year Old Account
    All but hunter. Maybe rogue, but at a certain level of cluelessness.

Hunters: I played one up to lvl 32 one time. It got boring using the pet to kill stuff 5 lvls higher than me all the time, and doing it easily.

I prefer a bit of risk in my game-play. A bit of struggle is nice, but when you can wipe the floor with anything you run into...eh too boring.