Thread: Tier drops?

Tier drops?

Okay, after ten straight weeks of zero Tier drops, I'm beginning to wonder, is there some requirement for Tier pieces to drop? Because I've been doing Flex/LFR wings 1+2 for ten weeks now, and wing 3 for four weeks, and I haven't gotten a single piece of tier.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, just your very bad RNG of which you cannot do nothing about

Deleted
    Well mate you are one unlucky WoW player, no matter how bad that is the only answers here you will get are
    first - no there is no requerments. Its all RNG (FYI Random Number Generator)
    and
    second - RNG is a bitch.

Advise - use coins as much as posiblles. As far as i remmeber there is now a roll protection of the sort "you can't roll 10 coins and get 0 loot".
    Yet again its all RNG. As far as i remmeber the chance to get a loot from a coins is 15%. Divide that by the gear piece you might get from that boss and you might get like 5% chance to get a tier piece. I dont know how does LFR/Flex personal system work but i guess the numbers are close.
    For example i do flex on my monk Since 4 weeks. Not untill this week i got any item from Flex. But the good thing was that so far i got 2 flex items

It's just bad luck, we've went 7 weeks clearing most of H soo with not a single heroic spell weapon dropping(there are 5 bosses we want that drop em).

10+ Year Old Account
    How about whole patch and never got a single item from Celestials, with coins every week.
    PM me weird stuff :3

I feel your pain. My guild has seen one Prismatic Prism of Pride (healing amp trinket) drop out of all our normal and heroic 25 Sha kills.

Only just got an LFR immereus trinket this week after killing him 50+ times over 4 difficulties since SoO came out....

Guess I got the pity prize.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deithy View Post
    Advise - use coins as much as posiblles. As far as i remmeber there is now a roll protection of the sort "you can't roll 10 coins and get 0 loot".
    Don't think there's an exact number where you get loot, personally i've rolled 11 coins without loot, guildie is on 13. Assuming they actually implemented the bad streak protection

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrops View Post
    How about whole patch and never got a single item from Celestials, with coins every week.
    How about a whole TIER, ~970 kills across 4 chars and 3 difficulties, statistically i should have seen it drop at least 3,2 times.
    Yeh, rng can be a bitch lol.