Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Thanks for the responses so far. It's been pushed past 50 now - which is more than a free account allows so I'll have to pay for an upgrade to view the results, so damn you all! But really, thanks for the help :>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattlehunter View Post
    Yeah, people who aren't retarded can distinguish fantasy from reality just fine, at least as long as it's contextualized properly (you can make people believe fantasies if they're treated as real, but I'm pretty sure video games is not where this is the biggest problem).

If you're worried about the impact of fantasy violence on people's behaviour, then go protest your local church.
    Right, this is what makes games like GTA so great. I can kill and cause mayhem whenever and however I want, without any real repercussions, which is something I can never do in real life. Not only because such things are illegal, but also because they are immoral and doing such things would probably haunt me for the rest of my life. But in a video game? I'll run civilians over with a semi all day long.
    Putin khuliyo