Thread: healer spec?

Deleted

healer spec?

i havnt played an FF game since FF VIII & was wondering if there is a healing class in FF XIV similar to wow?
    if there is, what would be the the best type to roll?
    Last edited by mmoc4e24d898ce; 2014-01-02 at 05:55 PM.

Conjurers (which become White Mages) are the basic straightforward healers. Arcanists start out as DPS, but you can specialize at 30 into Scholars which are healers. Scholars are a pet class which has a fairy that helps heal.

So at end game, White Mages and Scholars are the healers. Note that you can level and switch classes on the same character, so you can always change your class later. If you want to heal the early dungeons, I would recommend starting off as a Conjurer.

In order to become a white mage, you have to level a conjurer to 30 and then you must level an arcanist to 15 to get the WHM. After that, you just equip the WHM stone in your inventory and you level both WHM and Conjurer side by side.

Deleted
    cheers guys, im defo thinking of giving it a bash. much appreciated

Let me rephrase my last sentence there too. Your white mage will always be the same level as your conjurer whether or not you equip the stone while you level.
    Last edited by Valorous; 2014-01-02 at 07:01 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also White Mage is best. Scholars are icky and nerdy. White Mage 4lyfe (literally).