Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Battlemaster VS Justicar

Which do you think is best?

I personally prefer Battlemaster, it's so hard to get.

Deleted
    In my language Battlemaster sounds better but if my game was english I would prefer Justicar.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think justicar is better sounding title for alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuragalolz View Post
    In my language Battlemaster sounds better but if my game was english I would prefer Justicar.
    you would prefer "Just a car"?

10+ Year Old Account
    Battlemaster all the way.
    Few titles make me nod in respect when their owner walks beside me, and this is one of them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    Battlemaster all the way.
    Few titles make me nod in respect when their owner walks beside me, and this is one of them.
    This so much!

I like Conqueror/Justicar better and I respect that more, grinding that WSG rep makes you go crazy.
    Before when you basically needed Conqueror/Justicar for the Battlemaster it was another story but now you can almost get Battlemaster from doing BGs, only a few achievs are really tricky like "We had it all along" and "Resilient Victory" and a few others.
    But yes you will get Conq/Justicar from just spam BGs as well but in WSG you get as much as 0 rep if you don't cap any flag and lose, so if you are unlucky you have to do thousands of matches. AB require a few less games, avg maybe around 500-600 matches.

Justicar sounded a little odd at first, but it grew on me. It's a very unique and befitting title. (Although I do like the Horde equivalent of Conqueror a little better.)

Battlemaster makes it sound like people should be asking you to queue up for AV.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xrayEU View Post
    I like Conqueror/Justicar better and I respect that more, grinding that WSG rep makes you go crazy.
    Before when you basically needed Conqueror/Justicar for the Battlemaster it was another story but now you can almost get Battlemaster from doing BGs, only a few achievs are really tricky like "We had it all along" and "Resilient Victory" and a few others.
    But yes you will get Conq/Justicar from just spam BGs as well but in WSG you get as much as 0 rep if you don't cap any flag and lose, so if you are unlucky you have to do thousands of matches. AB require a few less games, avg maybe around 500-600 matches.
    20 minute queue, lose a 25 minute match 0-2... rinse and repeat ALL HOLIDAY WEEKEND.... as far as that bit goes, yeah, but in the end, it is still just a rep grind. Battlemaster sounds better and you actually have to do shit. I favor Battlemaster but only by a little, cuz fuck WSG. Now, we could talk about Khan title and that damn Cloud Nine.

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord Booty View Post
    Now, we could talk about Khan title and that damn Cloud Nine.
    I have an Orc Warrior with the name 'Genghis' should I ever be crazy enough to level him and try to get the Khan title. As for Cloud Nine, I was looking at that achievement yesterday in fact and wondered just how much luck you'd need to pull that off (beyond potentially getting some sort of premade against people who'd let you get it). I've been PvP'ing on my Rogue lately, and Sprint/Burst of Speed make Twin Peaks pretty easy when it comes to flag capturing; or as easy as I imagine it will ever be, however, so it's probably my best bet.
    Last edited by Austilias; 2014-01-03 at 01:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post
    premade
    That's pretty much what everyone says. The one in WSG to do 5 was made trivial as you can do it pretty easily during children's week. No such luck with TP.

Deleted
    Yeah, Cloud Nine sucks a lot lol, but I personally don't like the Khan title, but that's just me maybe...

Deleted
    I got both, and for me at least Justicar was way harder to get than Battlemaster. Getting Battlemaster was more fun though.

Justicar when I'm on my paladin.

Battlemaster on any other alt.

- - - Updated - - -

Welp, I don't know if you're EU or NA servers but I got cloud nine by just saying "I'm trying to get cloud nine" and ppl in the group helped me out. I hear NA servers have a much less friendly community though so I don't know whether that would work as well
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

10+ Year Old Account
    Both titles mean nothing now. Almost everyone has them. I started this game in 2008 and Justicar was basically the only title I wanted back then. Most people who had it then got it before the rep change. That's why it was always neat to see some random DK in LK have it or some other LK loser like me. I never really cared for battlemaster because I always felt as though anybody who had it never got it legitly.

But after 6 years, everyone who wanted the title has it. I don't have it because I didn't get it during the LK expansion and I was like "well fuck it, it's too late now." The start of Cataclysm was also when I began to stop seriously playing wow after my old account was permanently banned and after that I starting to do trivial pve content with some casual 2's here and there.

There used to be a bug with Cloud Nine where you could capture say 3 in one game, wait until the Battleground ends completely, as in you wait 2 minutes after the end of the gameplay, then get say 2 in the next one and it'll count as if you had 5. Rinse and repeat until you have 9.

Not sure if this is still possible, my achievement tab shows me getting this on "8/10/11" but if it does then great.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thassarian View Post
    There used to be a bug with Cloud Nine where you could capture say 3 in one game, wait until the Battleground ends completely, as in you wait 2 minutes after the end of the gameplay, then get say 2 in the next one and it'll count as if you had 5. Rinse and repeat until you have 9.

Not sure if this is still possible, my achievement tab shows me getting this on "8/10/11" but if it does then great.
    Probably not, they changed the powerball achievement in Temple of K-something that reacted/granted the same way.

Deleted
    I think Justicar/Conqueror and the Bloodthirsty really lost their values when they introduced account-wide achievements. Thats when you began seeing alot of people wearing said titles. They are both also big grind achievements and technically you can obtain them by queueing and doing nothing.

Unlike Battlemaster which still takes skill/thought and alot of luck (with the occasional exploit) to complete.
    Last edited by mmoc53afbdba40; 2014-01-14 at 03:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DildoBaggins View Post
    I think Justicar/Conqueror and the Bloodthirsty really lost their values when they introduced account-wide achievements. Thats when you began seeing alot of people wearing said titles. They are both also big grind achievements and technically you can obtain them by queueing and doing nothing.

Unlike Battlemaster which still takes skill/thought and alot of luck (with the occasional exploit) to complete.
    Justicar/Conqueror is not account wide. I wish I could use it on my alts.
    Last edited by Telrunya; 2014-01-14 at 03:45 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Telrunya View Post
    Justicar/Conqueror is not account wide. I wish I could use it on my alts.
    You are correct. I just checked and it's character only. My bad lol.

Still, it's just a grind. Even if a long and painfull grind filled with dumbfounded and incompetent lemmings which makes you wanna rip your hair out and sacrifice their virgin blood to the lord of glory that is Satan.