View Poll Results: Would you favor removing all the racials from the game ?

Voters
262. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

93 35.50%
  • No

169 64.50%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Imo the reason humans were picked most because everything was pretty close and maybe a more logical starter area. Not sure ofc. I mean it was a real bad ass journey to roll a Nelf and then to move him to Iron Forge.

Hmmm, not sure if I would favour it, at the momment I do not really mind it eitherway.
    I play the race I want, and mostly it's for the for the cosmetic/races/look/faction. I see the racials just as a bonus.
    Then again, having racials does make make a diffrent between the races.

But thats the charm of it aswell, havning some diffrent between the races. But it's sad that
    a player must feel forced too play a specefic race only becouse of having that racials. And
    to not play what he or she really want.

So this could be an idéa!

It annoys me when games don't have some sort of racial differences outside of cosmetic. I mean, there is no way a night elf is as strong as an Orc, outside of rare instances. On the flip side, an Orc should never be as intelligence as a Night Elf etc etc etc. I don't see the problem. Make them realistic, make them important.

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord Booty View Post
    It annoys me when games don't have some sort of racial differences outside of cosmetic. I mean, there is no way a night elf is as strong as an Orc, outside of rare instances. On the flip side, an Orc should never be as intelligence as a Night Elf etc etc etc. I don't see the problem. Make them realistic, make them important.
    That's why I play pathfinder, personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord Booty View Post
    What I heard when I brought up something similar a year or so ago.. was that nelfs and humans for example are perhaps not as strong... but more nimble. And orcs are supposedly as intelligent as humans or nelfs.

I think racials add a little something, but I likely wouldn't lose sleep over it. The racials should be at least mirrored if they don't want them removed or have the performance racials be removed and leave the profession and rep bonuses.

More like balance them.