Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrops View Post
    How can you play in first person such a game like WoW when you need to be aware what is happening around your character?
    And why did you censor your skill bar? O.o
    I enjoy it, makes it more immersive for me. but apparently according to comments here, my playstyle is somehow cheating? dear lord get over yourselves.

You asked for proof, I provide it and ofc *I must be still wrong..*

To Op yes that will blow fps out of the water with that set-up

10+ Year Old Account
    This discussion (WoW On Ultra/FPS) has been hashed out many times before. Lets focus on what will get the OP what he needs. As he hasn't replied yet, it might be best to wait and see what the next build revision is.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

10+ Year Old Account
    WAY too much Ram... not only do you need no more than 8gb, but you definitely don't need them @ 1866MHz. I wouldn't get that GPU... the 770 gtx is nice, but you should get the new series from AMD... they have the R9 290X which is crazy fast and i've read that there's no issues w/ the drivers like previous cards had.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Quote Originally Posted by mackeral View Post
    I play 1st person always, oh wait does that not count because its not how you play? must make my playstyle in raids 100% invalid...

#sob story
    Right. First of all, those screenshots are definitive not on ultra settings. For one, SSAO is not turned on (and I doubt that's the only thing). Secondly, nobody raids like that. You can't see what's going on around you. Finally, you're running with no addons, which isn't realistic either.
    Intel Core i5 2500k @ 4.7GHz | MSI GTX 980 Gaming 4G x2 in SLI | ASRock Extreme3 Gen3 Motherboard
    8 GB of Kingston HyperX DDR3 | Western Digital Caviar Green 1 TB | Western Digital Caviar Blue 1 TB
    2x Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB + Corsair Force 3 120 GB SSDs (three-way raid 0)
    Cooler Master HAF 912 plus case | Corsair AX1200 power supply | Thermaltake NiC C5 Untouchable CPU cooler
    Asus PG278Q ROG SWIFT (1440p @ 144 Hz, GSync + 3D vision)

even my i5 2500k at 4.3 ghz cannot have more than 30 fps in AV when it's a 40v40 turtle.

Why everyone who wanna buy a gaming pc asking for 60+ fps on ultra settings?
    Everyone MUST understand that the human eye doesnt need more than 30 fps.The movies we watch at cinema or tv or dvd is 25-30 fps steady.
    So if u run with 30 fps steady on ultra settings u will noticed NO difference from running 60++++fps on ultra settings.
    At the end 30 fps steady is the best.Even higher is useless for gaming. (Ultra settings)
    Ofc a good setup means that pc will go for 3++ years without any upgrade.

Ps.Coz English is not my native lanquage u will noticed some grammar and syntax errors.But im sure even with these u understand the point of my post.
    Ps1 Happy new year with best wishes

Quote Originally Posted by Pallamouna View Post
    Everyone MUST understand that the human eye doesnt need more than 30 fps.The movies we watch at cinema or tv or dvd is 25-30 fps steady.
    So if u run with 30 fps steady on ultra settings u will noticed NO difference from running 60++++fps on ultra settings.
    At the end 30 fps steady is the best.Even higher is useless for gaming. (Ultra settings)

Ps.Coz English is not my native lanquage u will noticed some grammar and syntax errors.But im sure even with these u understand the point of my post.
    Sorry, you're wrong. It's day and night difference.

http://frames-per-second.appspot.com/
    Intel Core i5 2500k @ 4.7GHz | MSI GTX 980 Gaming 4G x2 in SLI | ASRock Extreme3 Gen3 Motherboard
    8 GB of Kingston HyperX DDR3 | Western Digital Caviar Green 1 TB | Western Digital Caviar Blue 1 TB
    2x Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB + Corsair Force 3 120 GB SSDs (three-way raid 0)
    Cooler Master HAF 912 plus case | Corsair AX1200 power supply | Thermaltake NiC C5 Untouchable CPU cooler
    Asus PG278Q ROG SWIFT (1440p @ 144 Hz, GSync + 3D vision)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pallamouna View Post

That is absolutely wrong.

We're definitely not going from an argument regarding WoW FPS into an argument about how many FPS the human eye can see. It has been proven up and down that the human eye does not see in FPS, and therefore has no "limit". Anymore discussion about that will be infracted.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    That is absolutely wrong.
    And that being an understatement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mackeral View Post
    I enjoy it, makes it more immersive for me. but apparently according to comments here, my playstyle is somehow cheating? dear lord get over yourselves.

You asked for proof, I provide it and ofc *I must be still wrong..*

To Op yes that will blow fps out of the water with that set-up
    Max Settings in 25man, there is no one on the screen. When he said max settings in an 25man raid. It was assumed, (obviously you missed the captain obvious statement in bright green neon)

He meant in a 25man raid, with majority of the raid visible, during combat, spells flying the works on 1080p,with addons running, with proof of the 25 people in the raid, proof of the difficulty(not LFR, it's way more forgiving fps wise), proof of the current fps, and multiple screenshots, and not when it peaked.

Then I would tip my hat to you, and admit you are correct. Also no one plays 1st person, how could u see spells that hurt rocketing towards you unless you could see to the side and back of you at all times...so obviously the screenshot has to be zoomed out so you can see things that matter.

User was infracted.
    Last edited by noteworthynerd; 2014-01-03 at 06:51 PM.