Grid/Recount Font Question

Hi.

I quit the game about 1 year ago and in the following link you can see how my UI looked back then. Nothing fancy, but now that I'm back I really want it to be something like this. What's annoying me is the fact that I dont seem to find the same font available for my grid or my recount now. As you see the grid and recount (down the right corner of the picture) you notice it has a "cartoonish" font. I'd love that font again.

http://postimg.org/image/e7f4bajeh/

Anyone know how to get it? Do you know the name? Anything would be helpful. Might look like a minor deal but I'm somewhat of a weird perfectionist.

Thx again, Muckey.

Looks like "Adventure". Not sure where to get it, but it comes standard with WeakAuras if I'm remembering right.

EDIT: found on dafont (dafont*com/adventure.font)

SharedMedia and SharedMedia Additional Fonts when installed will provide a number of fonts to addons which support SharedMedia.
    Miks Scrolling Battle Text (MSBT) includes, and uses by default a font like that called MSBT Porky, but I am not sure the letters are rotated like those were.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.