Deleted

Need help with UI!

Hey. I recently bought a brand new computer which should be able to run WoW with some cool addons. On my old computer I ran with xperl, bartender and some other addons, but I don't want to use a lot of time setting up the addons, I just want it to look good.

To get to the point.. Anyone know some good addon packs that contain all the necessary addons? I dps and heal as a shaman mostly in 25m and 10m raids, so would be nice to be able to keep track of the raid, while the UI looks good, without having to spend a lot of time to set it up.

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by mmoc2b4fb20668; 2014-01-03 at 02:34 PM.

TukUi and ElvUi are your best bet. If you're after something minimal, skullflower's ui is great.

Deleted
    Are there major differences between ElvUi and TukUi?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd recommend ElvUI or FreeUI.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

If you want something that looks good, I would recommend RealUI. Well made for all classes and works with an incredibly small amount of set up.

Quote Originally Posted by Namnet View Post
    Are there major differences between ElvUi and TukUi?
    ElvUI is configurable from in-game and was a spin off of Tuk that Elv completely rewrote. TukUI requires some knowledge of LUA to achieve the same configurability.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym
    Someone needs to take away your keyboard until you're better able to read the explicit meaning in sentences without implying whatever you want in order to be contrary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    It's like swatting flies with a shotgun.

Deleted

ElvUI or the Fatboss UI Vids on Youtube are also pretty good.