Poll: Which class has best OVERALL (special effects + sound effects + lore \ style)

(Rate+Poll) Class with the coolest special effects, sound effects and lore or style.

Class with the coolest special effects, sound effects and lore or style.

Give score from 1 to 10 (10 being the best) for special effects (being graphics, spell effects, etc) and sound effects, lore or style (their basicly the same).

1. Death Knight | Graphics: 9, Sound: 8, Lore\style: 10
    2. Druid | G: 7, S: 6, Lore: 7
    3. Hunter | G: 1, S: 6, Lore: 5
    4. Mage
    5. Monk
    6. Paladin
    7. Priest
    8. Rogue
    9. Shaman
    10. Warlock
    11. Warrior

Get the drift, enjoy!
    Last edited by Tyrael the Impatient; 2014-01-03 at 10:12 PM.

Graphics - I'm a fan of the wings you get from Avenging Wrath, and when glyphed, you get 4 of them. Usually I'm not a fan of white lights, and holy-ness, but I like it with my Palys, 8/10
    Sound - Unfortunately, I play with sound off, so I generally don't here the sound of my class, so can't grade this one.
    Lore - Uther was one of the most badass characters from WC2, and Arthas started as one for those that like him, I don't though. So it's a solid 9/10
    Style - C'mon nothing beats four wheels of fury, or "Come on baby, I've got blessing of protection." 10/10

Close second I'd give to warlocks, then 3rd is druids.

10+ Year Old Account
    Warlock arguably wins by a long shot. After that, it's purely opinion. Monk, imo, has one of the best styles in the game. I mean, have you seen Xuen?
    Last edited by elrot; 2014-01-04 at 07:40 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Monk for me. Love their tier gear, Lore, and overall animations.

I love the lore/style of the Death Knight (my main, also always choose the dark/death knight type characters in every rpg they are available).
    I'd rate it 300/10 :P

They do suffer from reduced visuals though since they are melee (especially frost, haven't played blood that much so I can't judge and Unholy gets an awesome pet)
    I really wish blizzard could buff melee animations/effects a bit. Overall 6/10 for effects, 3/10 for sound (pretty much every skill sounds the same)

That being said, I believe Warlocks get the top spot visual effect-wise. Blizzard really outdid themselves. 10/10 for effects, 6/10 for sounds and 8/10 for lore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rogues are completely lacking in every department.

Deleted
    I must say paladins, I really like the holy effects they have on their spells warlock as close second

Deleted
    Rogue; G:3, S:1 L/S: 4

Holy/Discipline Priest has the coolest spell effects by far Cascade, Halo, Sanctuary, Angelic Wings(glyph), Life grip. Monk comes second to me, due to the roll and flying serpent kick which are awesome.
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

Shadow Priest is pretty iconic to me, original and powerful look to it, awesome graphics.

For me Warlock tops them all. Since the revamp they are very well done.

Deleted
    Druid, Warlock and Shaman

Shaman takes it via chain lightning

Shaman and Warlock easy.