Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Orion Antares View Post
    Do you include burning your pre-pull Tigereye Brew stacks in the before pull pot?
    They fixed TEB in 5.2 to drop all your stacks, and whatever TEB buff you have active when combat starts.

Pot before pull, Jab Jab Jab Jab, RSK, Chi Torpedo

Deleted
    oh, i have to try that rotation incredibale

Quote Originally Posted by Hinalover View Post
    no. Generally by the time I pop my Tigereye Brew, both my Heroic Haromm's and my Heroic TED are still up when my RSK is back off cooldown. There have been times where I'll get over a million damage RSK crit; in 5.4. That is not a mistype.
    Double trinket procs with TEB @ 572 ilvl i'm at 944k without a crit banner. once i get that crit banner with it though youch

Expel harm to 4 chi
    Chi wave 5 seconds before pull so it reaches boss at the end of pull timer
    Xuen
    TP
    RSK
    Chi brew
    BoK
    Chi brew
    BoK

I'll use TeB at 10 stacks as soon as I can to get the benefit from trinket procs at the start of the pull, and then FoF at the end of the trinket procs to snapshot the agility. If I am unlucky and don't get 10 stacks quick I'll usually just drink TeB anyway so I can get 400k+ FoF crit ticks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Weriik View Post
    Expel harm to 4 chi
    Chi wave 5 seconds before pull so it reaches boss at the end of pull timer
    Xuen
    TP
    RSK
    Chi brew
    BoK
    Chi brew
    BoK

I'll use TeB at 10 stacks as soon as I can to get the benefit from trinket procs at the start of the pull, and then FoF at the end of the trinket procs to snapshot the agility. If I am unlucky and don't get 10 stacks quick I'll usually just drink TeB anyway so I can get 400k+ FoF crit ticks.
    can u link your armory?,

Quote Originally Posted by niker99 View Post
    can u link your armory?,
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Seiius/simple

Deleted
    Interesting to see some answers on here. Im not one to share what I do but I can happily hint that i do none of the rotations suggested