Heroic Malkorok Addon?

Hey guys,

I've heard there's an add-on for heroic Malkorok which will flash your screen when an orb is spawning under you. Does anyone have any decent macros for orb dodging? We're just getting started on him but I'd like to make this fight as painless as possible. Any way to do this with WeakAuras maybe?

Thanks,

-Snarles

doubt that is possible. they are not even targeted on players, can spawn a few yards next to someone. and there is no debuff when one spawns under you. so nothing for an addon to track.

The addon for Malkorok shows the areas where the AoE will come down (if someone marks them).

Dodging the orbs does not require an addon, just awareness or encounter experience.

Orbs never spawn on players just near them.

If you are a 10m MalkorokHelper is useless because of how it determines which quadrants are smashed in.

Quote Originally Posted by Potsu View Post

If you are a 10m MalkorokHelper is useless because of how it determines which quadrants are smashed in.
    No orbs definitely do spawn on top of players sometimes

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Potsu View Post

Both your statements are wrong here.

Orbs spawn directly on top of players as well as random locations.

MalkorokHelper is more than fine for 10 man as well, you just need to turn off AI and have 1 guy press manually, we had our MT do it, as there was not much else he had to do on the fight.

Which orbs?

Think there's confusion over definition here....

Pools spawn randomly including under the person (Absorb pools)
    ORBS spawn underneth the person and as far as I can see never spawn randomly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Equim View Post
    I really don't see anything wrong with playing what you enjoy. Be it Frost, Fire, Arcane or Hello Kitty Island Adventure.

Orbs can spawn under or around players.
    The pools have 3 distinct spawn AREAS, Close, medium, far. But it can be random in their placement in their specified area, you can't have two in melee if you're on 10 man (Can't speak about 25 as I don't raid 25)

Deleted
    Thanks guys. I finally did it on flexible difficulty. I know it does not require skill but atleast I did know what to do.