Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Expert View Post
    Hey now, he's finally acknowledging that voter fraud exists so...baby steps.

Who do you think advocates for "absentee ballots"? Hint, the same people who ran the ACORN scams to get obama an extra million votes in 2008.
    Absentee ballots get a healthy amount of bipartisan support, so your attempts to pin this on Democrats is both desperate and laughable. Guess what party has about 3/4 representation in the military?

So do you believe we need voter ID to fix these problems, considering it does jack shit, even for averting fraud at the polls? And just because instances of voter fraud exist doesn't exactly classify them as a problem. Thousands of cases a year would be a problem. Single digits per year isn't exactly classified as a problem in a country with 300 million people.

You think politifact is left wing? Lol. Well I guess when one party's rhetoric is filled with lies and bullshit, it might seem like researched and sourced facts have a liberal bias.
    Last edited by Cthulhu 2020; 2014-01-12 at 06:51 AM.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

I heard Seal Team Six mailed in a ballot for Obama from Osama.

I'm sure they checked his ID beforehand though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Puts 420 in his name. Doesn't know who was born on 4/20.
    Lots of people were born on April 20th.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Puts 420 in his name. Doesn't know who was born on 4/20. Thinks smoking pot is cool... lol Not even going to dignify a response to this drivel.

No, I'm not "claiming" anything. There were 12,000 drivers licenses issued to illegal aliens in CO of that year, along with voter registrations. Five thousand of the 12,000 cast a vote - illegally, because they are not US citizens and therefore have no right to vote. The point of mentioning 12,000 is to indicate how many POTENTAL bogus votes could have been cast in CO alone, and 5,000 actually were cast. Get it now? You still haven't posted a source to this bullshit claim. You claimed it but haven't actually given any source. Surprise surprise

Just because you can post doesn't mean you should. We should be saying the same thing to you since you don't know what you are talking about 90% of the time.

Yea, it's not like you have work to do. It is when talking to someone so thick skulled as you

Really? You believe this estimation? That's interesting...A lot of things have happened since 10/31/2013 and whether someone is likable or not does not signify their competence or lack thereof. Obama has proven to be quite incompetent, regardless of whether or not he'd do a good comedy routine.
    Not going to waste my time with this one.

Yes, they correctly identified obama's singular campaign promise - really the only thing he ran on - as a lie. I guess they decided it was too tough to spin the millions of people losing their insurance...and guess what, the generally lefty-biased media also reported on this with some degree of concern rather than ignoring it like they usually do. Does that mean they're suddenly fair and unbiased?

Oh wait, it doesn't. So you're pretty quick to believe yourself to be correct when you're not - twice in a row. Not looking good...
    Sorry but you only claim its a left leaning site because they always debunk republicans, they usually do make a lot of false claims, but they also do it to democrats as well. So your claim, yet again, is 100% wrong.

Wait, so you're telling us that before we require ALL voters to prove they are who they claim to be so that the voting process can be regulated and its integrity protected, we must allow rampant voter fraud to take place first? That's pure genius.

Are you demanding the same kind of "evidence" for global warming / climate change? Did you demand the same type of evidence for just about all of the false claims obama made about Romney in 2012? No, you did not. You just opted to believe whatever made you feel better regardless of whether or not it is true.

No we have proof that there isn't large percentages of voter fraud happening because of the data that backs it up. You can do all of the studies you want, all you will be doing is wasting time and money. And for the rest of your claim, we have a vast majority of the scientific community supporting climate change, its something like 96-97% of all scientists that support it and have evidence to back it up. Especially when the last 2-3 summers have been the hottest on record in many countries including our own. And for the Romney comment, we have politifact to say he was wrong where they site they claims unlike you.

No, they respect liberty and correctly expect that a society should have standards, not an "anything goes" mentality.
    Except when it comes to women, gays, poor, elderly, minorities, peoples of other religions than Christianity/Catholicism, etc. If you are rich, white and catholic they love you.

Registration does not require any documentation to prove your identity, so if someone illegally registered to vote and there were voter ID laws in place, they could be penalized for attempting to vote illegally.
    Really? Where did you register? Because when I registered to vote, I used my social security card to register. Not my drivers license.

Really? Where in the constitution does it say anything about handouts being a right? If anything, the current tax rates are unconstitutional so yea, we do need to trim the fat and people need to start fending for themselves.
    Actually the current tax rates are at their lowest in a long time. http://visualizingeconomics.com/blog...ates-1916-2010 http://community.cengage.com/GECReso...100-years.aspx Bummer wrong again.

If it's more than zero - which it is - we have a problem, and no, it's not a tax because you can and should obtain an ID when you are 18 assuming you are a legal US citizen or resident. Really, the only people who would have a problem with this are ones that have something to hide. Face it there is no legitimate reason to oppose requiring a valid ID for voters to cast a vote.
    Really? So maybe you can come up with some sources for these claims that dead people are voting then maybe you might have a valid claim otherwise nope you have nothing.

Nobody has "white guilt" except maybe some liberals who think they show the world what good people they are by feigning support for black people as they live comfortably in their white suburban neighborhoods, far removed from the inner city ghettos they believe they are "helping".

Slavery was quite prevalent worldwide, well before the USA was founded, and historically it was actually caucasians who were the most enslaved race - not blacks. The difference is that blacks are still whining about it, whites have gotten over it and moved along.
    Sorry but this is a bunch of bullshit like the rest of it.

The votes they cast were counted....
    You would think with such a claim you could actually provide proof. Again.

Please make a logical argument that explains why people have no problem providing an ID to buy alcohol, rent a car, travel or open a bank account...but voting? Sorry, 30 pages and still not one single bit of logic has permeated anything said in favor of opposing voter ID laws.
    Because its in the Constitution you so dearly clutch like its a bible. Unless you give out free IDs, lol fiscal conservatism indeed, it is then a poll tax, which is against the 24th amendment. The other stuff you listed aren't rights, they are privileges.

Give us some conclusive data on man-induced climate change. Tell me how the weather will be in 200 years. I'm dying to know.
    If you want data start a thread. This isn't the right thread for a climate change discussion.
    - - - Updated - - -

Hey now, he's finally acknowledging that voter fraud exists so...baby steps.

Who do you think advocates for "absentee ballots"? Hint, the same people who ran the ACORN scams to get obama an extra million votes in 2008.
    So wait you want to stop our servicemen and women from voting? Elderly that can't get out of their houses from voting?

My replies in bold just to clarify so you can read them since I just crapped all over your argument. You sure are no professor or expert.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2014-01-12 at 05:30 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    "Current tax rates are at unconstitutional levels"?

Lolwut?

I hear this a lot without any real substantiation. Do people know what unconstitutional actually means, or do they just spout it off for everything they don't like?

16th amendment would like a word with people who think taxes (at any level) are unconstitutional.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"