Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    I honestly don't remember. I assume that I just googled something and ended up here. I remember being really happy to find a forums that had a dedicated professions section where I could talk about making gold out of professions and that's why I stayed.

Deleted
    Back in 2010, I lurked for the longest time. I believe it was a post on the official blizz forums that bought me here. Now, after many years of lurking ive finally made an account to post with .. Mainly to post in the DotA 2 section. Irony.

10+ Year Old Account
    A friend mentioned they had Cata beta giveaway, so I made this account. Started actually reading/posting a while after. :P
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

A friend told me about it in late-wrath.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Deleted
    Googling a question about what class to play Yeah it was when I just started wow. Then google brought me to MMO

10+ Year Old Account
    dont remember, either from ingame or thottbott

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    When Sunwell was out. I didn't create a forum account until much, much later. What's funny is... I remember when nobody knew what mmo-c was, and people even stated: "why would I go there!?" Now pretty much 50% of the community has been here or comes here daily.

Big Up's MMO-C, and the WoW Community!

10+ Year Old Account
    I was banned from the wow forums, i had a problem with my in game graphics, googling the problem didn't help so i came here for help :P

turned out when i had updated my video driver it had set itself to performance/ set everything off in the driver settings >.<

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    mentioning stuff of some upcoming patch, asked where they were getting their info - MMO-Champ.
    This, class mate was looking up patch notes and i saw mmo-champion first time in late wrath.

So far back that i don't really remember it. Start of wotlk maybe?
    Mostly being linked to news from a friend that kept me up to date with things, once in a while.

First began lurking about for real in start of cataclysm, when i wanted to know as much as possible about my classes, so trawled everything i could, including this.
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

All I know is that it was in the early TBC era, think it was a different website back then though.

Then I lurked for some years until I really had to respond in a thread so I made an account.
    Draenor EU: Archavious - Level 120 Warlock ; Loaen - Level 120 Demon Hunter ; Arathia - Level 120 Paladin ; Mitosis - Level 110 Priest ; Toreck - Level 110 Hunter ; Aeralinde - Level 110 Mage ; Crikey - Level 110 Warrior

10+ Year Old Account
    back early-mid BC, i was actually getting into raiding, friend told me to look at elitist jerks for guides...and i did....didn't like it or them berating people for not showing math(and then 3 weeks later all of a sudden the person who sent the other person packing says ohh XYZ is better here's the math(and not giving credit where it was due)
    found this place off of a thotbot or allakhazaam or wowhead post, loved the guides more than the silly ones@jerk central,
    also the community here was pretty funny, ended up making my account long long after i'd found this lovely place.
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

10+ Year Old Account
    I truly can't remember how I found out about the website, maybe from my brother or people I met in the past on WoW
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

back in the day I only used bosskillers(the old one, not the current crap one) and allakhazam, then prolly found mmoc by googling wow stuff

Deleted
    Used to raid in a top 10 guild and was responsible for boss strategies, so I was always here looking at updates, PTR information etc.

Deleted
    A friend linked me here when I said I accidentally shut down the patching-window for WoW "before I had time to read all the patch notes" ^^.
    Aaaages ago, must've been back in TBC.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't actually remember lol, this is my second account, can't actually remember my first one...

Think I was a lurker for a long time as well before actually making an account, as I just used the site for information from the front page.
    Last edited by Tekkommo; 2014-01-04 at 02:19 PM.

Deleted
    Probably sometime during TBC

Deleted
    A year before 2011. In 2011 I made an account but I don't remember how I found it but I think it was through my guildies.

15+ Year Old Account
    Late TBC - Wrath xpac data mining. Was a lurker, still a lurker.