Question How high you do peak? Ele/Enh both are welcome

I was just curious on how high you peak at the start of a fight with bloodlust, for example Thok or something you lust on pull.

My enh shaman is pretty crappy gear, like 525 ish and I peak around 500k +/- and just could
    imagine what a decked enh sham could do.

My hunter peaks 700-850k pretty average as BM at 550 ilv, and my main is a 571 WW monk, and
    you know WW start of the fight peaking isn't the greatest til we ramp up some sexy brew.

Pretty much it, was just wondering what you do or seen some decked shams peak at,
    Thanks

Like 1.5m or so. If I wasn't using a 543 trinket I'm sure I could push closer to 2m. Could be higher if I got tricks too I guess. 570 ilvl.

Edit: Have done 1.5M+ in both 10H and 25H.
    Last edited by Glyphtics; 2014-01-04 at 12:54 PM.
    Druid | UI | Youtube
    R1 & 14x Glad PvPer
    Honestly US 2nd / Ally World 1st

Deleted
    25m Ele 576 (but /w malkorok cleave trinket instead of kardris' QQ) about 1.1m

Deleted
    Highest i've peaked ever was siegebreaker at 1.2 mil. And that's with 576, 10man.

10+ Year Old Account
    3.42 mill on 25h dark shamans 8D

lol but on a regular pull 1.7~
    Last edited by Felocity; 2014-01-04 at 02:16 PM.

Number 1 Enchantment shaman world 8) soon to be deathknight

Quote Originally Posted by Felocity View Post
    3.42 mill on 25h dark shamans 8D

lol but on a regular pull 1.7~
    Jeez tear it up :P

- - - Updated - - -

Had anyone seen something peak higher than you? Like an arcane mage? Heard they peak pretty insane but never seen one first hand
    since I raid 10 mans and am 9/14 heroic and our mage is fire and hates arcane.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Merchy3 View Post

Had anyone seen something peak higher than you? Like an arcane mage? Heard they peak pretty insane but never seen one first hand
    since I raid 10 mans and am 9/14 heroic and our mage is fire and hates arcane.
    on that same dark shamans pull the moonkin was at over 4 mill but otherwise not really

Number 1 Enchantment shaman world 8) soon to be deathknight

Highest I've seen on my skada is 1.93, but logs always seems to display a higher burst, this was on heroic thok opener.

Hance 1.7m on average, then like 1.35 with nice procs - ilvl 575, 25man, 300ms

My kingdom for American Ping.

Ps - really cool thread idea!
    Last edited by xap; 2014-01-06 at 01:18 PM.

Hit about 2.2mil on H shamans tonight and I think in the ballpark of 1.2-1.3mil on H Malk. Elemental with 567ilvl

Enhance here 561 10m (and sadly with only 1 normal weapon and no WF ones...)

Best AoE was 1.8 on Garrosh (we keep adds with big guy in first phase)...mostly single target rotation with the lovely spread AoE damage. Also the longest I've ever "maintained" my burst number.

Best single target natural was 1.4 on Thok right off jump street. When we did the achievement run, UHDK and Rogue (yes we 10m with 5 melee including tanks) Frenzy and Tricked me just for the added umph knowing we would have less "on boss' time in general. I think it was around 1.9ish but I was focused more on not screwing up the rotation than Skada-watchin