Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by cabyio View Post
    It's super easy to trick people into hitting you.
    If you're so desperately sad and lonely that you actually devote time to finding ways of tricking me into hitting you I'll grant you your five seconds of pleasure. I'm not going to lose any sleep over it. I'll probably use the five minutes required to clear my flag to walk around for a bit. WoW induces me to sit for far longer than what's healthy. The Huolon griefing, however, was another story. Some players want the mount so badly that they'll camp that bridge for tens of minutes. I could see why someone would be frustrated by players pulling the mob out of reach out of pure spite. That situation can't be remedied by a five minute break.
    Quote Originally Posted by CandyCotton Marshmallows View Post
    People need to get over the gear color (and themselves). It doesn't matter, and it shouldn't matter what other players have either. Worry about your damn self. Live your life by that. If you want to concern yourself with someone else, then worry about HELPING them, not putting them down or making sure you stand out as better than them.
    Maybe the game would be better with more low DPS nice guys and fewer high DPS jerks? -- Ghostcrawler, Twitter, 6/29/13

Quote Originally Posted by Ronduwil View Post
    If you're so desperately sad and lonely that you actually devote time to finding ways of tricking me into hitting you I'll grant you your five seconds of pleasure. I'm not going to lose any sleep over it. I'll probably use the five minutes required to clear my flag to walk around for a bit. WoW induces me to sit for far longer than what's healthy. The Huolon griefing, however, was another story. Some players want the mount so badly that they'll camp that bridge for tens of minutes. I could see why someone would be frustrated by players pulling the mob out of reach out of pure spite. That situation can't be remedied by a five minute break.
    I don't do the bloody coins thing myself. I've just seen people cuddle up to rares and they usually get at least 1 or 2 people to accidentally hit them.

As for the huolon thing... I dunno, doesnt seem like that big of a deal. If it happened to me I would figure out how they got up there and do the same so next time I don't miss it. Problem solved. I guess I like to solve my own problems and not piss and moan and hope someone does it for me.