Exclamation Season 15 Speculation

Looks like 5.4 will be divided into two seasons: S14, The Grievous Gladiator, and S15, the Prideful Gladiqtor (confirmed a while back),

If I had to guess, S15 will be a chance to allow PvPers to catch up with raiders in terms of item level, as well as be an inital test for the new patch 6.0 PvP changes.

Your thoughts?

Where was this confirmed?

Last I saw was them saying they'd only use it if WoD was pushed back.

I highly doubt they will add in another pvp season for *only* 4-6 months when they take like 1-6 months to fix gamebreaking PvP bugs like stampede, guardian spirit, etc. that require a hotfix and nothing more.

Where is the logic is assuming they will care enough to do that, but not fix the game? Spoiler: there is none.

Quote Originally Posted by Leeches View Post
    I highly doubt they will add in another pvp season for *only* 4-6 months when they take like 1-6 months to fix gamebreaking PvP bugs like stampede, guardian spirit, etc. that require a hotfix and nothing more.

Where is the logic is assuming they will care enough to do that, but not fix the game? Spoiler: there is none.
    I meant the major changes such as the new ilevel system and Trial of the Gladiator, not the new abilities.