[Kickstarter] Space-themed MMO-strategy Universe Rush

Hi!
    I’m developer who is working on cross-platform MMO-strategy Universe Rush that combines space battles, beautiful graphics and long-term strategic multiplayer. Inspired by Homeworld and Ogame we want to create a game with complex and accessible gameplay and a beautiful world aesthetic, adopted for tablets. Mobile platform we believe is a perfect solution for strategic gameplay.
    You can get more information and check our development progress on our kickstarter page (sorry, i can't share link, just google "kickstarter Universe Rush").
    Or you can ask any questions here, in this thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    sounds like star citizen?
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    sounds like star citizen?
    If you'd at least read the OP you'd see that games have different inspiration ancestors.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think this is your kickstarter page;

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/.../universe-rush

Felt like being nice for a change and post it for you!

- - - Updated - - -

Just saw your video.

It looks fun, but sadly, you're only tending to the smallest market area out there. The only reason things like smartphones appear big on the charts for gaming platforms, is because of simple games such as Angry Birds. You'll never catch me play anything but arcade games on a smartphone, because the controls are too limited and the screen just too small. Tablets may feature a bigger screen, but I really wonder how your team will tackle the controls in a 3D environment, with only a touchscreen at your disposal. Especially if you wanna appeal to the hardcore community.

We still are waiting for the first hardcore game to actually be awesome on mobile devices though, maybe it will be yours? Time will tell.

I'd try it on any other console or computer, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh..i would rather see a X-universe mmo game. (and not like the latest junk)

To make strategry space game look good it needs a few important things:
    A) your own spaceship building
    B) more materials than just money
    C) planet and asteroid mining
    D) If there are just human race its boring
    E) Superweapons
    F) Traps (gravity hole, exploding star)
    G) Space shields
    H) Good laser animation

Don't sweat the details!!!