Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Rekx View Post
    by that logic, wouldnt warriors be stupid? being that all they do is do physical training and no intellectual studies?
    And besides the top tier Heroic Raiders (mostly Tanks) and top tier PvPers, who says they AREN'T stupid? I mean really, have you SEEN a smart Warrior outside of very high level of play? I sure as hell haven't

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Greatness View Post
    Male mages are ripped bodybuilders while Females of all classes are supermodels because Blizzard loves their sex appeal. As easy as that.
    Fix't that for you.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Fix't that for you.
    What kind of supermodels you have been looking at?

Quote Originally Posted by mrgreenthump View Post
    Not supermodels, but that was Greatness's words, not mine. I simply added a few words
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Herald of the Titans Kuni Zyrekai's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgreenthump View Post
    THE BEST ONES.

capsfilter

Quote Originally Posted by Calzaeth View Post
    Besides, all casters are experts at running away from the big scary things, so they NEED top condition! :P
    Ever heard of blink? :L

My toon is an undead female so I don't have to justify anything. Ha!
    Skinny for life <3

Deleted
    what keeps a spellcaster from working out?

All that working out did almost nothing to increase our total amount of Strength though

Deleted
    Serious answer? Because blizzard didn't want to make seperate models for one race.

Just look at the quote in my sig.
    Quote Originally Posted by vep View Post
    Are you really looking for logic in a game that sends you dragons via the mail service?...

I don't know about you guys, but my Mage eats probably several thousand calories a day and jogs nearly all the time. Like, even when there's no hurry, he jogs instead of walks. And he carries hundreds, maybe thousands of pounds of stuff in his backpack. I'm surprised he's not more ripped.