Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Conquest Catch Up in 2's

So, straight to the point. Done some Arena and feel like I can't play despite doing lots of arenas. Every team we fought had Grievous Weapon and does that much damage we might as well /suicide (Had a game vs Frost Dk and Survival Hunter and had to Bubble at 28k withing five seconds of opening on the DK. Usually expecting to face a Warrior in at least half the Games. Currently got around 4K Conquest for the Season which is mainly Random BGs and used to buy Helm and Shoulders given Celestials don't drop em.

Comp Advice is primarily for Frost Mage and Ret Paladin (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ation/advanced)
    Also for Sub Rogue and Destro Lock (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Nulo/advanced)

Is it meant to be that painful that it makes me hate PVP? Because all the games I'm currently playing are not enjoyable in the slightest.

Also to the team that decided to play Blood DK Disc Priest, rot in hell.

Just wondering on other People's experience trying to Catch Up at this point with Crafted/Malevolant/Tyrannical Gear, whether it's not just me?

PS - May come as a bit whiny. It probably is. I'm tired and annoyed
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

Easiest way, keep q ing and leavin until your MMR is around 800. Then start q ing and playing until around 1100 rating, rinse and repeat. The people at 800 are so bad that even your lack of gear is okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Razorlor View Post
    Easiest way, keep q ing and leavin until your MMR is around 800. Then start q ing and playing until around 1100 rating, rinse and repeat. The people at 800 are so bad that even your lack of gear is okay.
    apparently tanking the rating is illegal. my cousin did it a lot with a lot of people and got a 72 hour ban and exempted from end of season rewards. I guess you could queue, enter, do 1 dmg then leave just stay if you feel its doable/easycomp

Quote Originally Posted by Luminoth4 View Post
    Just wondering on other People's experience trying to Catch Up at this point with Crafted/Malevolant/Tyrannical Gear, whether it's not just me?
    Crafted gear is a joke and not worth anything. Take a weekend farming random BGs and Krasarang rares and get full honor gear at least. Even then you'll probably note that you're getting fatally overpowered in arena from the start. Frankly, you either endure that and invest hours and days for a few wins until you can upgrade some slots, or you don't bother mid season.

Being there when a season starts is certainly a better approach, doesn't say a thing about skill and teaming issues though. If you really want to get serious with PvP you'll need mates you can rely on. Rated PvP is pretty much as demanding and time consuming as regular endgame raiding, if not more.
    Your rights as a consumer begin and end at the point where you choose not to consume, and not where you yourself influence the consumed goods.

Translation: if you don't like a game don't play it.

if you have a friend that's at all geared tanking the rating like the other person said is probably your best bet. The fastest way is to just Q up and decline when it pops and just spam that till your rating is abysmal. my friend and I capped all our alts by tanking ours to like 200 rating and you'd be amazed at what you can solo with 1 mediocre person with some gear from there to the low/mid thousands :P we've never gotten in trouble for it and have done it in threes as well so not sure what happened with that other person's cousin. Then again that doesn't mean there couldn't be repercussions that I don't know about, I just haven't personally experienced them and neither have the people I've done it with.