Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    I'd miss Chickens the most. I do love Pigs (Bacon) & Cows (Beef), but Chickens give Eggs (and of course Chicken Meat) and eggs are extremely versatile. Chicken Breast can also be added to a whole lot of things as well.

That said, I think my Chicken & Bacon Pasta Bake would be a lot more bland if it was just Chicken Pasta Bake.

Deleted
    I like minced beef so, cow! But yeah like someone said, they're easily replaced.

Chickens, I eat some form of chicken, whether it be whole eggs, egg whites or chicken meat on an almost daily basis.

Beef, dairy and pork don't agree with me so be gone with them I don't care. I've been on the almond milk train long before it was fotm.
    Last edited by Zigzagzoom; 2014-01-09 at 06:25 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't eat too much beef, don't like yogurt, and I don't drink milk so cows going extinct wouldn't affect me much. Sure I'd miss a good steak or burger, but I could deal.

Chicken going extinct would make me sad. I don't eat eggs too regularly, but I do like them. I eat mostly chicken meat because it's generally healthier than beef or pork, so nooo, chickens don't go!

Pigs going extinct... I would feel bittersweet. Goodness, I LOOOOOVE bacon. And sausages. And all the other meat products that are made of pork. But I know they're not wonderful for me, so I wouldn't feel too bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    N.... No bacon?!?! SAAAVEE THE PIIIIGGGEHHHSS! Oh, and the cows, I like milk in my tea/coffee... aaaand the chickens, I like hunters chicken (in which requires all three of these animals, pigs for the bacon, cows for the milk (for the cheese, duh :P) and chi-- yeah, you see where this is going)
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

If cow and chicken goes extinct we will move onto dolphin and whale.

Deleted
    Couldn't live without chicken, for the eggs, really. You can replace cow's milk with goat's milk or something, although I suppose it would not be as readily available. Cow is close second. Don't care much for pork, sausages are good, but I'm not a huge fan of bacon.

Hmm... tie between chicken and cow for me really. I eat a lot of chicken meat/eggs but also drink a lot of milk so it's a tough decision. As for pigs, eh, I rarely eat pork really.

Deleted
    Chicken because I love chicken meat and eggs, I also really love milk but I could drink goat milk.

We'd just pick up a different animal to eat. Plenty to choose from. But ugh, goat milk, yuck. I'd rather keep cows. Plus I'm a bit of a cheese connoisseur and having my selection of cheeses reduced would make me very sad.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    Also, it's should HAVE. NOT "should of". "Should of" doesn't even make sense. If you think you should own a cat, do you say "I should of a cat" or "I should have a cat"? Do you HAVE cats, or do you OF cats?

Deleted
    Cow... I olny remember eating cow meat once in my life. Milk once in a while but not so often as it would be a problem. Goat milk would become popular I guess.
    Pig would be a medium impact. Chicken would be a huge impact. ~90% of the meat in my diet comes from chicken.
    Last edited by mmoc8823406b83; 2014-01-09 at 06:57 PM.

I do like chicken, but the lack of milk would probably be the worst. I'll vote cows.

I mean, other animals produce milk, and we might eventually deal with something like goat milk. It'd be a rough transition, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Chickens easily.

Dunno why everyone is saying it's just because of eggs, I have chicken meat all the time. But yeah eggs makes it way worse because they're in everything too.

P.S. According to wiki the world has 1.3 billion cattle, 15.8 billion chickens, 0.9 million pigs. There's like twice as many chickens as humans!
    Last edited by Mormolyce; 2014-01-10 at 03:54 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.