Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account

What " Moment / Event " that effect you ?

Me

Challenger Disaster " I was in JH and saw it on tv "
    OJ was found not guilty " I was in HS in classes "
    1993 WTC " I was in HS "
    2001 WTC " I have a dayoff from my jobs and was in midtown " also is effect my old neighborhood alot a fire and police never came home !
    1977 Blackout " I was a child " and the 2 other year latter
    Pan Am Bombing " I was at home "
    MTA STRIKE " drove to work..........and that was fun NOT ! "

Quote Originally Posted by WNYIRISHGUY View Post
    2001 WTC " I have a dayoff from my jobs and was in midtown " also is effect my old neighborhood alot a fire and police never came home !
    I used to work at the Finance Center just west of the WTC, across the west side highway. I couldn't cross Liberty street because of all the people in the street. And by people, I mean pieces of them. Nothing but chopped meat. The only thing I remember as being identifiable as human was a flap of skin with an eyebrow. Liberty was covered in blood from sidewalk to sidewalk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Northridge Earthquake in 1994. Was at my cousin's house in Simi Valley, right on the other side of the hills from the San Fernando Valley. Woke up right before the quake. It was bizarre because you could hear the car alarms before you felt the shaking.

9/11 definitely. Remember getting ready for school when my mom told me to turn on the TV. We didn't do anything in class that day, just watched the news coverage. I talked to a lot of people I didn't even know at school. It was a crazy feeling.