75 47.77%
  • Realm Wide Skill

14 8.92%
  • Faction Wide, One Realm

11 7.01%

Thread: WoD flying.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Account wide IMVHO.

i really wish all flying was account wide... I enjoy alts but not enough to spend more than basic flying for a toon that i'll lvl and pay 5k+ for flying for toons i'll rarely play.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Account-Wide, even if it's just an heirloom book. I'd hate to have to do the questline on every character that I take to 100.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

I'd like it to be account wide, but I doubt it will be. /notes order of cloud serpents.

Quest line length I could see it being anywhere from a solo scenario of the same length but not difficulty of green fire (now THAT difficulty would be a disaster).

To some server wide thing like the IoT stage unlocking in the new 6.1 area where its a series of scenarios unlocked over time. I could see them doing this, but the outrage would be.....

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterymeat View Post
    I liked the wotlk style of buying the book from dalaran to learn flying on your alts
    Agreed.

Flying at max level with a book to buy for alts once a toon reaches max level worked really well.

Making every player wait 2-4 months after reaching max level while blizzard dicks around trying to decide when to hand flying back to all players and making every reason for holding it back pointless is probably one of the stupidest things I have ever seen a game company this old do. It's like daikatana stupid.
    Last edited by quras; 2014-01-12 at 03:51 PM.

Deleted
    I want it to be a quest. Not too long, not too short, and nothing about a license.

Picked account wide, hate the thought of getting 11 different flying mounts. I just get people with 2 person flyers to get my alts to places (tillers quests that require u to fly).

How about a skill-testing question. Something like, I don't know, "between all of your characters, how much gold have you spent in total on flying?" Seriously, I don't need any more challenges to getting around in this game. I've paid my dues, for years. Come up with new challenges, not new ways to screw us on flying.

Deleted
    I just want account-wide flying. Pisses me off to pay 5k for each char to get decent flight speed, 10k for good one.

Deleted
    no option for "I don't want flying" bias poll is bias

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyldekat View Post
    How about a skill-testing question. Something like, I don't know, "between all of your characters, how much gold have you spent in total on flying?" Seriously, I don't need any more challenges to getting around in this game. I've paid my dues, for years. Come up with new challenges, not new ways to screw us on flying.
    Bad necro, bad!

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy Necro's thread Batman...

But yeah I agree I don't want it back, people are exploring again. Finding neat tricks to "hidden" Easter egg places, and it's fun.

So yeah no flying would be great.

10+ Year Old Account
    Locked the thread.

Please take notice on when the last comment was written so we don't necro too many threads. As well, this is quite close to be turned in to a thread that is currently already active.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..